Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

ALL JEEP BUMPER SET UPs

3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  FDLB1 
#1 ·
Lets see some killer bumper pics front and/or rear including who made it!!

#6 ·
#9 ·
Here's my front bumper, started out with a RoadArmor bumper and had that for several years before deciding one day that it was time to change it up a bit and make it more functional - improved the winch mount, getting more airflow to the grill, and utilizing the extra holes on the frame now that we have a different swaybar setup. Added the extra lighting. Made it flow with the HighLine fender flares better.

Rear bumper - ARB

#11 ·
Home made rear (Ground Pounder Fab inspired) and modified front:

A simple way to hold a hook, 1.5" split shaft clamp w/tab welded to it. I have the dxf file for the tab if anyone wants it:

#14 ·
here is my front. i think it was a procomp bumper. don't remember. I know it was too wide and I cut 8 inches out of it though. I built the stinger and the winch plate.

this is my rear. 100% designed and built by me. The spindle for the hinge is an old 32 spline axle shaft that i machined down to 1.25". To accept outer D60 pinion bearings. Preload on the bearings is adjustable. Smooth as glass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.