All HDR pics in here - Page 80 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > All HDR pics in here

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:02 AM   #1186
McBear
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThePainter View Post
Ok, never heard of that before. I always set my ISO, never let the camera decide. Weird verb...

And actually, when I shoot more than 3 exposures I go full manual since Canon can't bracket more than 3 exposures.
I have been shooting for over 35 years, from pentax6X7 to speed grafix 4X5 to Olympus 35 am now digital. I guess over time I have picked up shorthad slang that I don't realize im using.

Also, I might have "thumbed down" a post. Droid and I are still learning the screen.

http://mcallisterbryant.deviantart.com/
McBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #1187
Jeepsman
2005 KJ Liberty 

My first HDR picture!

Unread 01-03-2011, 12:44 PM   #1188
McBear
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBear View Post
You are there with the "full aperture", full depth of field. The forced ISO is manually assigning the iso to 100 (or the smallest number available) instead of letting it automatically assign an "acceptable" iso that compromises speed and fstop.
Quote:
Ok, never heard of that before. I always set my ISO, never let the camera decide. Weird verb...

And actually, when I shoot more than 3 exposures I go full manual since Canon can't bracket more than 3 exposures.
OK, now I am at a real computer and can type rather than poke on the Droid.

The force ISO is taken from an old Forced ASA or Pushed ASA when we used to take Kodachrome or Ektachrome and "push" the ASA/ISO number back to something like 12. So a Kodachrome25 would be set to ISO12 which would allow even better saturation of the film. It just required knowing someone at Kodak's lab when you sent it in and they adjusted it in processing.

So the shorthand came from [I guess] forcing the camera to always be at the lowest possible ISO. In full manual that should be able to be cheated a bit more by tinkering with fstop/shutter numbers, allowing infinite bracketing.

Shooting with the E3 and E30, I am finally able to get my camera down to a level of manual manipulation with which I am happy.

Right now I am happy with 12MP range. I can't yet justify moving up to a bladH4D 50MP unit, though the images are beyond awesome.

http://mcallisterbryant.deviantart.com/
McBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #1189
ItsaFinRubicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

[SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/itsafinrubicon-build-thread-1012286/"]2004 Jeep Rubicon[/URL] [SIZE="2"][/SIZE] ::[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]|R.C. 4"|PSC|Smittybilt|35" KM1|QTec|R.C.|[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Dtowngoalie;9869864]rausch frock rauschhhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=ajamison;11841284]trails frock trailssssss![/QUOTE]
ItsaFinRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011, 01:11 PM   #1190
ajamison
1991 MJ Comanche 

ajamison is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #1191
hustler905
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I went to Banff National Park last week, near Calgary.

Caught a nice sunrise, and ran it through Photomatrix. The tree silhouette looks better on the high-res version, and I got a bunch of the mountains with the sun coming up behind them.
highway-sunset-hdr.jpg  
hustler905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #1192
2doorxj
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by framanda View Post
first try done with 5 pics no tripod and low light i use paintshop and really have no idea what im doing so considering all that i dont think its to bad
What bumper is that?

2012 Cherokee of the Year
2doorxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #1193
robertwsimpson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Monitor Lizard by robertwsimpson, on Flickr

Parrot HDR by robertwsimpson, on Flickr
Unread 01-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #1194
framanda
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2doorxj View Post
What bumper is that?
I built it
framanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #1195
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Nicely done!
thank you sir

AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #1196
Darkmoon

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Another poser shot at the lake...

DIABLO AT REST by Darkmoon Photography, on Flickr

1999 TJ "Diablo Rojo"

RC 4" Suspension Lift, JKS 1.25" Body Lift, G2 Rear Dana 44 with4.88 gears and Auburn ECTED Max Locker and Disc Brake Conversion, Front Auburn ECTED MAX Locker, MORE 1" Motor Mount Lift, Off Road Only U-Turn Crossover Steering, Pro Comp Front Track Bar, Terraflex Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms, Blumenthals Custom Rear Driveshaft, JKS Extended Brake Lines, JKS Bar Pin Eliminator - Front & Rear, JKS Shock Conversion, MORE Steering Brace, TeraFlex Sway Bar System, ARB Snorkel, Purple Cranium Differential Spyder Skid, 35x12.50x15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2's on 15 X 8 Black Pro Comp Street Beads Wheels, Rancho Shocks and Steering Stabilizer, Smittybilt Front & Rear Bumpers, Smittybilt XRC 8 Comp Winch, Skid Row Offroad Radiator Guard, Skid Row Lower Control Arm Skids, Warn Steering Box Skid, Poison Spyder Custom Crusher Corners, Front Fenders & Ricochet Rockers,12 Volt Guy Incab Winch Control, and much more...
Darkmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #1197
ajf1994
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmoon View Post
Another poser shot at the lake...

DIABLO AT REST by Darkmoon Photography, on Flickr
Yay for proper HDR!
[URL="http://stu-offroad.com/support.htm"][COLOR="Blue"]I Supported Stu![/COLOR][/URL][/B]
High School Jeepers #361
Parrothead Jeep Club #46
37,xxx Miles[/SIZE]
[QUOTE=XJ-Tim;12621151][SIZE="1"]my welds look like popcorn with sprinkles.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Benjamin Franklin][SIZE="1"]Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
ajf1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 11:58 PM   #1198
Darkmoon

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf1994 View Post
Yay for proper HDR!
Thanks

1999 TJ "Diablo Rojo"

RC 4" Suspension Lift, JKS 1.25" Body Lift, G2 Rear Dana 44 with4.88 gears and Auburn ECTED Max Locker and Disc Brake Conversion, Front Auburn ECTED MAX Locker, MORE 1" Motor Mount Lift, Off Road Only U-Turn Crossover Steering, Pro Comp Front Track Bar, Terraflex Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms, Blumenthals Custom Rear Driveshaft, JKS Extended Brake Lines, JKS Bar Pin Eliminator - Front & Rear, JKS Shock Conversion, MORE Steering Brace, TeraFlex Sway Bar System, ARB Snorkel, Purple Cranium Differential Spyder Skid, 35x12.50x15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2's on 15 X 8 Black Pro Comp Street Beads Wheels, Rancho Shocks and Steering Stabilizer, Smittybilt Front & Rear Bumpers, Smittybilt XRC 8 Comp Winch, Skid Row Offroad Radiator Guard, Skid Row Lower Control Arm Skids, Warn Steering Box Skid, Poison Spyder Custom Crusher Corners, Front Fenders & Ricochet Rockers,12 Volt Guy Incab Winch Control, and much more...
Darkmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #1199
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Taken today.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #1200
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Messed around with one of my Rubi.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.