All HDR pics in here - Page 129 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > All HDR pics in here

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 12-08-2012, 01:06 PM   #1921
3JeepBill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
...Is that connected to the house?
Yes, it is connected to the house. It is simply a sunroom or solarium, but here in Florida, it is called a Florida Room. You get to enjoy the comforts of home (A/C and heat) while feeling like you are outside.

3JeepBill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #1922
Awesome
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3JeepBill View Post
Yes, it is connected to the house. It is simply a sunroom or solarium, but here in Florida, it is called a Florida Room. You get to enjoy the comforts of home (A/C and heat) while feeling like you are outside.
Except unlike the real Florida outdoors, you aren't constantly getting rained on.
”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #1923
Joe-Jeep
2012 JK Wrangler 

Great place to park the JEEP!
Joe-Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #1924
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3JeepBill View Post
If the Smurf Jeep was being operated by Progress Energy, then I'd understand the electrical power station and distracting overhead wires for a background. But if not, surely there is a better, less distracting background than the one you've got.
I chose the location on purpose.. I like it and its convenient... lends to a sort of "industrial" look. <shrug> Never saw it as a distraction... but thanks for your "critique".

Took pictures of my truck in the same spot.. not HDR though..

YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE
HITMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #1925
3JeepBill

Well there you have it then, great looking truck in an industrial setting. Can't get better than that.
Unread 12-10-2012, 05:08 PM   #1926
Awesome
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
I chose the location on purpose.. I like it and its convenient... lends to a sort of "industrial" look. <shrug> Never saw it as a distraction... but thanks for your "critique".

Took pictures of my truck in the same spot.. not HDR though..
Do you have a field full or horses or do you just like driving a tiny semi?
”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #1927
MrWhitaker0619
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Got some Halo lights for the TJ.
img_20121210_160439.jpg  
Fuel [COLOR="blue"]-[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]Interco[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]-[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]Besttop[/COLOR]- [COLOR="Red"]Kicker[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]JVC[/COLOR] -[COLOR="White"]CORBEAU[/COLOR] -[COLOR="Black"]Tuffy[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Yellow"]KC[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Red"]L.O.D[/COLOR] - [COLOR="White"]PSC[/COLOR] -[COLOR="Silver"] Rubicon Express[/COLOR] - [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Viking[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Red"]Warn[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Yellow"]Gibson[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR="blue"]/l ,[___],
l--L --OlllllO-
[COLOR="Black"]()_) ()_)[COLOR="Blue"]-o-[/COLOR])_)[/COLOR][/COLOR][INDENT]03 TJ X[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
MrWhitaker0619 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #1928
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
Do you have a field full or horses or do you just like driving a tiny semi?
The truck is used to haul my junk around for wheeling trips and lately I've been daily driving it.
YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE
HITMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #1929
3JeepBill

Unread 12-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #1930
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Sold the Jeep and got this

Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #1931
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strizzy View Post
Sold the Jeep and got this
Raptor forum is over there >>>>>

LOL.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #1932
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey now.
And I know you need a tow vehicle for Moab

I'm still a Jeeper at heart.
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #1933
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strizzy View Post
Hey now.
And I know you need a tow vehicle for Moab

I'm still a Jeeper at heart.
I wish my Explorer was a Raptor, quad cab.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2012, 11:36 PM   #1934
dnknme
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06

I wish my Explorer was a Raptor, quad cab.
Jeze buddy fords arn't that good, lol.
dnknme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2012, 11:50 PM   #1935
thedude411
2008 WK 

i just recently got my jeep so i havent had any real good chances to take any photos of it
thedude411 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.