All HDR pics in here - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > All HDR pics in here

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 12-17-2009, 04:46 PM   #166
alaskanthunder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric554 View Post

This is my first ever try.. How is it? It looks a little blurry around the sides, did i do something wrong?
What ISO did you use?

Unread 12-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #167
taythegibs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanthunder View Post
Tay, you are crackin' me up man! I am loving (laughing a bit) your pictures!

Thanks for the laugh...needed it!
i like the crazy almost cartoonish look.

this one is more realistic.
taythegibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 05:57 PM   #168
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm at it again...

Original:

And then these....

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #169
ChargerX3
1998 XJ Cherokee 

You guys need to chill on the tone mapping. Dont make it so strong that it looks fake and blown out of proportion. Its easy to do an HDR shot, but its hard to get it to look right.

ChargerX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 06:08 PM   #170
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's what I'm saying. Tone it down a bit, make it darker, not lighter.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #171
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerX3 View Post
You guys need to chill on the tone mapping. Dont make it so strong that it looks fake and blown out of proportion. Its easy to do an HDR shot, but its hard to get it to look right.
i think you should chill. its up to the artist to decide on what they want to create. theres no such thing as wrong or right in the world of art

went out and did some today as well but forgot to check my ISO (ended up being at 640 ) so they came out grainy

AlTheKillerr is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #172
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I really like how the ground turned out in this one:

Here's another shot. I tried to darken it up a little

and here's another:

does anyone know how I would go about getting that mud flying to "pop" a little more, or how this guy got the mud how he did?
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.

Last edited by Swagger_Wagon; 12-17-2009 at 06:49 PM..
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #173
Eric554

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanthunder View Post
What ISO did you use?
...What does ISO stand for..
Eric554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #174
ChargerX3
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKiller View Post
i think you should chill. its up to the artist to decide on what they want to create. theres no such thing as wrong or right in the world of art
Fixed...much better.
ChargerX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 07:06 PM   #175
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by HevinDester View Post

I really like how the ground turned out in this one:

Here's another shot. I tried to darken it up a little

and here's another:

does anyone know how I would go about getting that mud flying to "pop" a little more, or how this guy got the mud how he did?
two different types of mud and just how its moving. but if you really wanna know other than that id guess he changed the contrast

Quote:
...What does ISO stand for..
basically changing the ISO makes the sensor in the camera more or less sensitive to light. also the higher the ISO is the grainier (sp) the picture becomes which isnt good. or it could be. depends on what you are trying to do. but the lower the ISO you can use the better.
Unread 12-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #176
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKiller View Post
two different types of mud and just how its moving. but if you really wanna know other than that id guess he changed the contrast
Yeah that's kinda what I figured. Thanks.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 07:15 PM   #177
Eric554

[QUOTE/] basically changing the ISO makes the sensor in the camera more or less sensitive to light. also the higher the ISO is the grainier (sp) the picture becomes which isnt good. or it could be. depends on what you are trying to do. but the lower the ISO you can use the better.[/QUOTE]

Ok so the lowest on my camera is ISO 64. Is that what some other people have? Im a complete novice with cameras. What other settings/things should I know before trying to create another HDR photo?
Eric554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #178
82NoMe

Wow once again some great photos today.

I think this is a great example how the overdone cartoon look works well...

82NoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #179
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
[QUOTE/]

Ok so the lowest on my camera is ISO 64. Is that what some other people have? Im a complete novice with cameras. What other settings/things should I know before trying to create another HDR photo?
well when you have the ISO so low the shutter speed is going to be slower which means things will be more likely to blur so when you have it that low typically its good to have the camera on a tripod unless there is plenty of sun light.

but to take an HDR use a tripod take 3 or more pictures (make sure you dont move your camera and your subject isnt moving) the first picture will be a normal exposure, the second over exposed and the third would be under exposed.
Unread 12-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #180
taythegibs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

i cant do good realistic ones...
taythegibs is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.