All HDR pics in here - Page 115 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > All HDR pics in here

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 02-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #1711
branjmb
1992 YJ Wrangler 

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/broke-students-jeep-build-1264853/"]YJ BUILD THREAD/[/URL]
branjmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 12:45 PM   #1712
Onion22
2005 LJ Wrangler 

NOT HDR, but I threw it in anyway. Hurray for Mall Crawling.

White Rubi LJ, 6spd, 35" BFG KM2's My LJ Build Attempt
Onion22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #1713
Onion22
2005 LJ Wrangler 

White Rubi LJ, 6spd, 35" BFG KM2's My LJ Build Attempt
Onion22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #1714
Lostfedexman
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Love the HDR

Love the HDR pix guys. Here's mine, yea yea I know, I need to paint my bumper... It's to cold.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplady13 View Post
My Jeep TJ's winter look, doing the same pic soon when i get my new bumpers, wheels and tires.
btw, your pic should be the cover of a magazine Jeeplady. May I ask where it was taken? Freaking beautiful!
Colorado Jeep Club Member #4267
Lostfedexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #1715
fishinjeeper
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by utmike View Post
this is a little better. I hope to play with this more in my future outings!!
Attachment 95255
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82nome View Post

click photo to enlarge . . view on black

great pictures!
Unread 02-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #1716
Jeeplady13
1999 TJ Wrangler 

The pic is taken on the top of a hill overlooking the Solomon valley out side Hinton Alberta where i grew up, thank you i would like to see a pic of mine in a magazine but i don't want that pic because it is my winter tire 33" and without my new wheels, bumpers and 35" tires, plus i like the look of my soft top with the rock crawler doors on, then i will take it again and submit it to a magazine......cant wait for summer !!!!
Jeeplady13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #1717
Jeeplady13
1999 TJ Wrangler 

can't wait till summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfedexman View Post
Love the HDR pix guys. Here's mine, yea yea I know, I need to paint my bumper... It's to cold.

EDIT:

btw, your pic should be the cover of a magazine Jeeplady. May I ask where it was taken? Freaking beautiful!

The pic is taken on the top of a hill overlooking the Solomon valley out side Hinton Alberta where i grew up, thank you i would like to see a pic of mine in a magazine but i don't want that pic because it is my winter tire 33" and without my new wheels, bumpers and 35" tires, plus i like the look of my soft top with the rock crawler doors on, then i will take it again and submit it to a magazine......cant wait for summer !!!!
Jeeplady13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #1718
jharvey615
2004 TJ Wrangler 

[IMG][/IMG]
Unread 02-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #1719
Jeremylerv
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Why does photobucket always give me an error when I try to upload HDR pics made with Photomatix? I have them in jpg. format saved on my desktop but it never seems to work.
(o)_)____(o)_)--o)_)
Jeremylerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #1720
carpediem51083
2001 TJ Wrangler 

ok well this is my first shot at hdr so let me know whether i did any good or what i could do better? here is the original [IMG][/IMG] and here is the hdr
carpediem51083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #1721
3JeepBill

3JeepBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2012, 07:47 AM   #1722
Rubiscon
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyJax View Post
Thanks, I'll check it out!
There is also Pro HDR...very good ratings...(just got it)
Rubiscon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #1723
Rubiscon
2005 TJ Wrangler 

A pix of my 2005 Rubicon using my iPhone camera in HDR mode & using Pro HDR app to add some extras. Also loaded it into PhotoShop CS5, but didn't do much with it.
A first effort...looks a bit over done...

Unread 04-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #1724
3JeepBill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubiscon View Post
A pix of my 2005 Rubicon using my iPhone camera in HDR mode & using Pro HDR app to add some extras. Also loaded it into PhotoShop CS5, but didn't do much with it.
A first effort...looks a bit over done...
Slightly over baked on color saturation, but certainly better first effort than most on here. Considering input device, not sure what you could have hoped for anyway.

Couple of things: I know there is a lot of lost detail in that shed beyond the Jeep. A camera, on a tripod, 5-7 exposures, you would have pulled the detail out of those shadows. Secondly, and this just a composition thing, but the white thing across the bow of the Jeep. Looks like a rolled up tarp, but whatever it is, it pulls the eye away from the Jeep itself. If you've got CS5, I might suggest cloning the white thing out of there.

EDIT: I know I said a couple of things and now I'm throwing something else in the mix, but really, this is more proof of what I said in the beginning about no detail in the shadows behind the Jeep. In addition to shadows, the white pavement is completely blown out. The fix for the shadows would fix the highlights, too.

Looking forward to your second effort as your first effort ain't too shabby.
3JeepBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 07:15 AM   #1725
Rubiscon
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3JeepBill View Post
Slightly over baked on color saturation, but certainly better first effort than most on here. Considering input device, not sure what you could have hoped for anyway.

Couple of things: I know there is a lot of lost detail in that shed beyond the Jeep. A camera, on a tripod, 5-7 exposures, you would have pulled the detail out of those shadows. Secondly, and this just a composition thing, but the white thing across the bow of the Jeep. Looks like a rolled up tarp, but whatever it is, it pulls the eye away from the Jeep itself. If you've got CS5, I might suggest cloning the white thing out of there.

EDIT: I know I said a couple of things and now I'm throwing something else in the mix, but really, this is more proof of what I said in the beginning about no detail in the shadows behind the Jeep. In addition to shadows, the white pavement is completely blown out. The fix for the shadows would fix the highlights, too.

Looking forward to your second effort as your first effort ain't too shabby.
Didn't get more pix yet, but did PhotoShop a couple of your suggestions...

I know, need to start over from scratch...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.