All HDR pics in here - Page 115 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > All HDR pics in here

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Reply
Unread 02-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #1711
branjmb
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 651


__________________
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ
2.5 L, 33x12.5 Cooper Discover STT, Homebrew Intake, RE 4" Lift, ProComp ES9000 Shocks.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/broke-students-jeep-build-1264853/"]YJ BUILD THREAD/[/URL]
branjmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 12:45 PM   #1712
Onion22
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Posts: 356




NOT HDR, but I threw it in anyway. Hurray for Mall Crawling.
__________________
-Sry bout my speling, i went too public school... an not dat offten.
- Member of "Kansas Mountain Rescue Patrol" if i see a mountain I'll rescue it.

White Rubi LJ, 6spd, 35" BFG KM2's My LJ Build Attempt
Onion22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #1713
Onion22
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Posts: 356
__________________
-Sry bout my speling, i went too public school... an not dat offten.
- Member of "Kansas Mountain Rescue Patrol" if i see a mountain I'll rescue it.

White Rubi LJ, 6spd, 35" BFG KM2's My LJ Build Attempt
Onion22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #1714
Lostfedexman
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 719, Co
Posts: 57
Love the HDR

Love the HDR pix guys. Here's mine, yea yea I know, I need to paint my bumper... It's to cold.








EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplady13 View Post
My Jeep TJ's winter look, doing the same pic soon when i get my new bumpers, wheels and tires.
btw, your pic should be the cover of a magazine Jeeplady. May I ask where it was taken? Freaking beautiful!
__________________
[]llllll[]
Colorado Jeep Club Member #4267
Lostfedexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #1715
fishinjeeper
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: around
Posts: 2,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by utmike View Post
this is a little better. I hope to play with this more in my future outings!!
Attachment 95255
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82nome View Post

click photo to enlarge . . view on black





.
great pictures!
__________________
[CENTER]01 TJ. 35 inch KM2's. 4.5 RE. 2 inch body lift. dana 44. Detroit Locker. Olive Drab!! all set for trout and bambi![/CENTER]
fishinjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #1716
Jeeplady13
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Brule
Posts: 75
The pic is taken on the top of a hill overlooking the Solomon valley out side Hinton Alberta where i grew up, thank you i would like to see a pic of mine in a magazine but i don't want that pic because it is my winter tire 33" and without my new wheels, bumpers and 35" tires, plus i like the look of my soft top with the rock crawler doors on, then i will take it again and submit it to a magazine......cant wait for summer !!!!
Jeeplady13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #1717
Jeeplady13
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Brule
Posts: 75
can't wait till summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfedexman View Post
Love the HDR pix guys. Here's mine, yea yea I know, I need to paint my bumper... It's to cold.









EDIT:

btw, your pic should be the cover of a magazine Jeeplady. May I ask where it was taken? Freaking beautiful!


The pic is taken on the top of a hill overlooking the Solomon valley out side Hinton Alberta where i grew up, thank you i would like to see a pic of mine in a magazine but i don't want that pic because it is my winter tire 33" and without my new wheels, bumpers and 35" tires, plus i like the look of my soft top with the rock crawler doors on, then i will take it again and submit it to a magazine......cant wait for summer !!!!
Jeeplady13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #1718
jharvey615
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: West Columbia, Texas
Posts: 143
[IMG][/IMG]
__________________
Don't out think your common sense!
jharvey615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #1719
Jeremylerv
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Posts: 353
Why does photobucket always give me an error when I try to upload HDR pics made with Photomatix? I have them in jpg. format saved on my desktop but it never seems to work.
__________________
.,_______.o_o.
//_|__l__,\___\,___
l_--\__\__l----[]llllll[]
(o)_)____(o)_)--o)_)
Jeremylerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #1720
carpediem51083
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: fritch, texas
Posts: 29
ok well this is my first shot at hdr so let me know whether i did any good or what i could do better? here is the original [IMG][/IMG] and here is the hdr
carpediem51083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #1721
3JeepBill
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: , Florida
Posts: 110


3JeepBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2012, 07:47 AM   #1722
Rubiscon
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyJax View Post
Thanks, I'll check it out!
There is also Pro HDR...very good ratings...(just got it)
Rubiscon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #1723
Rubiscon
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 87
A pix of my 2005 Rubicon using my iPhone camera in HDR mode & using Pro HDR app to add some extras. Also loaded it into PhotoShop CS5, but didn't do much with it.
A first effort...looks a bit over done...


Rubiscon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #1724
3JeepBill
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: , Florida
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubiscon View Post
A pix of my 2005 Rubicon using my iPhone camera in HDR mode & using Pro HDR app to add some extras. Also loaded it into PhotoShop CS5, but didn't do much with it.
A first effort...looks a bit over done...
Slightly over baked on color saturation, but certainly better first effort than most on here. Considering input device, not sure what you could have hoped for anyway.

Couple of things: I know there is a lot of lost detail in that shed beyond the Jeep. A camera, on a tripod, 5-7 exposures, you would have pulled the detail out of those shadows. Secondly, and this just a composition thing, but the white thing across the bow of the Jeep. Looks like a rolled up tarp, but whatever it is, it pulls the eye away from the Jeep itself. If you've got CS5, I might suggest cloning the white thing out of there.

EDIT: I know I said a couple of things and now I'm throwing something else in the mix, but really, this is more proof of what I said in the beginning about no detail in the shadows behind the Jeep. In addition to shadows, the white pavement is completely blown out. The fix for the shadows would fix the highlights, too.

Looking forward to your second effort as your first effort ain't too shabby.
3JeepBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 07:15 AM   #1725
Rubiscon
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3JeepBill View Post
Slightly over baked on color saturation, but certainly better first effort than most on here. Considering input device, not sure what you could have hoped for anyway.

Couple of things: I know there is a lot of lost detail in that shed beyond the Jeep. A camera, on a tripod, 5-7 exposures, you would have pulled the detail out of those shadows. Secondly, and this just a composition thing, but the white thing across the bow of the Jeep. Looks like a rolled up tarp, but whatever it is, it pulls the eye away from the Jeep itself. If you've got CS5, I might suggest cloning the white thing out of there.

EDIT: I know I said a couple of things and now I'm throwing something else in the mix, but really, this is more proof of what I said in the beginning about no detail in the shadows behind the Jeep. In addition to shadows, the white pavement is completely blown out. The fix for the shadows would fix the highlights, too.

Looking forward to your second effort as your first effort ain't too shabby.
Didn't get more pix yet, but did PhotoShop a couple of your suggestions...




I know, need to start over from scratch...
Rubiscon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.