a 92 or newer yj with soa and waggy springs on 35s - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > a 92 or newer yj with soa and waggy springs on 35s

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 04-15-2005, 12:24 AM   #1
rsoffar

a 92 or newer yj with soa and waggy springs on 35s

would like to see a 92 or newer yj soa with waggy springs on 35s.

rsoffar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2005, 02:49 PM   #2
red99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

i believe tube yj runs that setup except with 36's, PM him for pics....http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/members/tube-yj/
Unread 04-21-2005, 10:46 AM   #3
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

93 YJ with soa using JC whitney wagoneer leaves. In these pictures I was running 36 inch sx's(measured out to about 34 inches tall ) and a 2 inch body lift. The jeep has changed ALOT since I took these photos but these are fairly close to what you are asking for

and here is a side shot minus the body lift, and the rear portion of the tub. The springs settled alot, and I have been very happy with them. I am probably changing my suspension again this summer though

tube yj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.