4 Door XJ's chopped behind the front doors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 4 Door XJ's chopped behind the front doors

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 08-17-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
RedZeppelinXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

4 Door XJ's chopped behind the front doors

hey guys for my next project i've got a '91 XJ Briarwood.....its a little rough but runs like a champ

but yea me and a few of the other guys from our club (The MooseKnuckle Jeepers) decided to do a chop-top or cheromanche or comanchero or whatever you want to call it....but instead of chopping it behind the rear doors like most people do we want to chop it right behind the front doors to make it like an old school blazer or bronco with the back seat outside of the cab.....the back doors will remain functional but be made into like a half door.....we will also cage it so that it doesnt turn into a taco mobile

anyone got any pics of anything like this at all?

'91 XJ Briarwood - The Spruce Moose (Parting Out)
'79 J10 - Spartacus (Parting Out)
RedZeppelinXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
ConnerXJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Hey man, sorry to dig this thread up from the grave but I was thinking of doing this to mine this summer and I was wondering if you ended up doing it. I was thinking of doing something like this but with the 4 door
image.jpg  

Flexin' cars for the stars and bars. 'Merica.
ConnerXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.