Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

35s or larger on 3" or less (LCG Jeeps)

2M views 4K replies 623 participants last post by  NYGLT56 
#1 ·
I want to see what you have. Looking for ideas. My goal is to run 35s w/ 2" suspension and 1" body, tube fenders, limit the up travel, cut the rear a bit.

BTW I have a TJ, I dont care to see other jeeps.

#2,850 ·
#2,853 ·
#2,854 ·
Thanks! I was actually thinking all orange or orange front fenders with raw or black inners, orange tailgate, and black corners and flares. I like how redlyner looked before going all white.

Maybe do a Hendrix sectioned hood while spraying the orange anyway. ;)

#2,861 ·
soulknight said:
Is it possible to triangulate the rear with only 2"-3" of lift? An additional 1" body lift is not out of the question if it is.
My rear is triangulated with 6" stretch on 2.5" OMEs. I have a 1.25" jks BL and I removed the xmember and then put a new 1/4" thick one in. 6" up travel no problems.

#2,863 ·
soulknight said:
Is it possible to triangulate the rear with only 2"-3" of lift? An additional 1" body lift is not out of the question if it is.
Here is mine triangulated with 2" Teraflex coils... Plenty of room for up travel.

Attachments

#2,865 ·
My daily driver lj on 2.5" rc springs savvy arms. Currently have spacers on front to level it out and tnt coil relocation brackets in rear. I've trimmed 1" off flares and have added 1" bumpstops. Recently added 1" body to clear up coming flatbelly. Plan on ditching the spacers and tnt brackets once I'm ready for the next phase.

Attachments

#2,866 ·
HRDCORXJ said:
My daily driver lj on 2.5" rc springs savvy arms. Currently have spacers on front to level it out and tnt coil relocation brackets in rear. I've trimmed 1" off flares and have added 1" bumpstops. Recently added 1" body to clear up coming flatbelly. Plan on ditching the spacers and tnt brackets once I'm ready for the next phase.
Very pretty :thumbsup:

#2,873 ·
SpeedJeep said:
CA = Control Arm
^what? Not what I am confused about.

Seeing as a 4-link is build specifically for ones jeep. Given the height of the jeep the CA mounts would correspond accordingly... Right? So why would you be worried about CA mounts hitting the tub. Unless I'm wrong. In which case someone should correct me.

#2,882 ·
3" coils with an extra stock isolator and daystar extended bumps. Almost well polished d30 with 4.10s, artec truss, c gussets, synergy ball joints, and soon to have rcv shafts and 4.56s. Rear is an 8.8 4.10s and lsd with ruff stuff perches stock leafs with extra main leaf and tera flex 1.5" shackles, lower shock mounts raised but not flush with the stock shocks. 315/75/16s with spider tracs 1.5" wheel spacers in the rear. fenders cut and rear cut and folded with the stock flares trimmed and mounded back on for maximum clearance. Ruff stuffs' frame stiffeners with my own custom mid 3 link, and custom flush mounted transmission cross member which i still need to build skids for. Currie currect lynk steering from savvy with ultimate tierod.

#2,883 ·
Moltenmetal77 said:
3" coils with an extra stock isolator and daystar extended bumps. Almost well polished d30 with 4.10s, artec truss, c gussets, synergy ball joints, and soon to have rcv shafts and 4.56s. Rear is an 8.8 4.10s and lsd with ruff stuff perches stock leafs with extra main leaf and tera flex 1.5" shackles, lower shock mounts raised but not flush with the stock shocks. 315/75/16s with spider tracs 1.5" wheel spacers in the rear. fenders cut and rear cut and folded with the stock flares trimmed and mounded back on for maximum clearance. Ruff stuffs' frame stiffeners with my own custom mid 3 link, and custom flush mounted transmission cross member which i still need to build skids for. Currie currect lynk steering from savvy with ultimate tierod.
Unfffff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.