35s or larger on 3" or less (LCG Jeeps) - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 35s or larger on 3" or less (LCG Jeeps)

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #76
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dketten View Post
ok i see a computer enhanced picture of a lift spring? wtf? you need atleast 1 or 2 inches of up travel if you actually did anything besides parking lot curbs and dirt fire trails you would know that, but hey whatever floats your boat
You're an idiot. I have 4" of uptravel per corner. Here's a couple more pictures for you on my "shocks with no uptravel."

Just a reminder....2.5" suspension lift.

Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2009, 06:03 AM   #77
AngusTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Imped your jeep is exactly how i want mine to end up looking in the fall. 35's or 36's will be next years treat, so far im impressed as hell at what my jeep can tackle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjleslie03 View Post
I know how bad the D35 is in the rear, but would it be bad to have one in the front?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostj View Post
yes, you wouldn't be able to steer
98' TJ, 4" Superlift, JKS 1.25" BL/ 1" MML, 8k Gorilla winch, Cowl intake, D30 Aussie, shafts/D44 Powertraxx, shafts (4.56's), Rusty's Adj CA's front/ RE Adj CA's rear, Recessed tails, sway discnct'd, 152 db train horns, 34x10.5 LTB's Amer Rac/36x13.5 Irok's Streetlocks, Grenade shifter, Pioneer deck/speakers, Warn bumpers, KC upper lite mts/Slim lites, EBC yellows, 40 series Flowmaster, couple tasteful more ...
AngusTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #78
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusTJ View Post
Imped your jeep is exactly how i want mine to end up looking in the fall. 35's or 36's will be next years treat, so far im impressed as hell at what my jeep can tackle
Nice man. You've got plenty of lift for 36s....
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2009, 08:38 AM   #79
MattGATRTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebout View Post
does he drive it on the road?
Yes, Albert drives this on the street.

Here are some pics of it at our last show.

MattGATRTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #80
QuickSilverCon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

35x12.5 r 15

2.5 OME with a 1.25 BL
QuickSilverCon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2009, 09:52 AM   #81
bebout
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Matt, he don't have any problems with the airshocks loosing height due to heat from driving on the road? I was going to go with them but was told they would sag due to heat from the road.
bebout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2009, 11:33 AM   #82
MattGATRTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I am not sure how many inches of up travel he has them set at, but I dont thing he has had any problems. Were you wanting to run the Fox 2.0 or 2.5?

He is the manager at the Forrest Park, 4 Wheel Parts. Give him a call he would glad to answer any of your questions.
Unread 07-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #83
AngusTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

can i ask how you got a cruiser, and who demolished it, and how are you able to be flex'd on it w/o being arrested ?

Quote:
I know how bad the D35 is in the rear, but would it be bad to have one in the front?
Quote:
98' TJ, 4" Superlift, JKS 1.25" BL/ 1" MML, 8k Gorilla winch, Cowl intake, D30 Aussie, shafts/D44 Powertraxx, shafts (4.56's), Rusty's Adj CA's front/ RE Adj CA's rear, Recessed tails, sway discnct'd, 152 db train horns, 34x10.5 LTB's Amer Rac/36x13.5 Irok's Streetlocks, Grenade shifter, Pioneer deck/speakers, Warn bumpers, KC upper lite mts/Slim lites, EBC yellows, 40 series Flowmaster, couple tasteful more ...
Unread 07-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #84
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilverCon View Post

35x12.5 r 15

2.5 OME with a 1.25 BL
Man thats great, thats inspiration for me because i just got a set of ome 2.5" springs off a buddy, just need to find a set of good/ long enough shocks. Then eventually upgrade to some 35's too.
Unread 07-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #85
mightydog78
2013 JK Wrangler 

i have a 2 inch BB lift and im getting 38's soon.....

its not the size of the tire but how you use it.

Charlotte, NC / Southport, NC

Mechanical Engineer
mightydog78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2009, 03:06 AM   #86
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightydog78 View Post
i have a 2 inch BB lift and im getting 38's soon.....

its not the size of the tire but how you use it.

By all means tell me how you intend to "use" those 38's on a D35. If you are running 38's on a D35 not only are you on borrowed time, but if you AREN'T wrecking that axle to ****, then you have no business running those tires. Good luck. And by all means post pics.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2009, 04:40 AM   #87
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Dude, dont entertain md78, hes the biggest troll on here. Hes been banned but another mod overturned it unfortunately.
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2009, 07:31 AM   #88
MattGATRTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusTJ View Post
can i ask how you got a cruiser, and who demolished it, and how are you able to be flex'd on it w/o being arrested ?

We have connections with the local authority.

Did a show w/ 4 wheel parts, to raise money for operation light saber. Thought of different ways to raise money. One of our members dates the Chiefs daughter, they have old cruisers that do not run...so...

This thing was still in great shape before we got a hold of it.
Unread 07-07-2009, 08:30 AM   #89
bandit455
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebout View Post
Matt, he don't have any problems with the airshocks loosing height due to heat from driving on the road? I was going to go with them but was told they would sag due to heat from the road.
I always thought it would be the oppisite, as they heat up would the pressure increase causing the ride to be higher
Eagle scout jeeper #10

my build thread
The Things We Make, Make Us
bandit455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2009, 08:48 AM   #90
AngusTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

thats awesome ! hahah its my new background

Quote:
Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.