Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

35s or larger on 3" or less (LCG Jeeps)

2M views 4K replies 623 participants last post by  NYGLT56 
#1 ·
I want to see what you have. Looking for ideas. My goal is to run 35s w/ 2" suspension and 1" body, tube fenders, limit the up travel, cut the rear a bit.

BTW I have a TJ, I dont care to see other jeeps.

#2,559 ·
Hahaha

Ok. Stock jk height is 72.5" on 285,70,17 (33x11.22") tires.
This jk is 77.5" high on 40" diameter.

5" difference in height.
3.5" difference in diameter.

5-3.5=

2.5" of total lift. So it was a little taller than 2"

#2,561 ·
dayriesw said:
By saying that, you are.... nevermind. Haha Maybe it is just the picture then or 40s on a minivan or something like that. It looks taller :cheers2: :thumbsup:
Ah In that pic the front end was a little higher. We changed spring rates and brought it down 2". I'll take another photo when I'm back in the shop

#2,568 ·
Hmmm. I end up pulling 32s off of most of the saharas that come in. Doesn't matter though, this is offtopic

#2,570 ·
Well then....my bad. .. we we're talking about a jk.

So I assumed. ...and you know what they say when you assume

#2,585 ·
anyone have measurements of 35's on a 2.5" OME lift w/no BL to the top of the hardtop? my Jeep came with the Nemesis high-line kit already installed, and the PO didn't know if the lift was a 2.5" or 4". I'd like to say it's shorter than my old 05 w/4" & 33's, but I can't be certain. the fenders are throwing it off for me...

not the best pic, but this is my Jeep:

J.

#2,587 ·
I have a 4 " non hotlines and this looks like a smaller lift

#2,589 ·
I was poking around last night and one of the springs still had the tag on it...OME-933. all the part numbers online say it's a 2" spring. I guess that answers it!

J.
Those hilines are the ticket I need some.

#2,590 ·
I had only heard of Nemesis products until I got this Jeep. I'm super impressed with the quality of the product and the looks. the PO did a crap-tastic job of cutting down the hood, though. so once it gets warmer around here, I'll break out the cutting wheel and get rid of some of that gap on the driver's side.

J.

#2,593 ·
haha yeah i was about to say either you hood isn't latched or the hood needs to be trimmed a bit more. i see you have their full coverage boat sides those things are sweet. i ended up with the regular rocker guards and love em those were out of my price range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.