35s or larger on 3" or less (LCG Jeeps) - Page 56 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 35s or larger on 3" or less (LCG Jeeps)

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #826
IEcrawlerTJ01
2000 TJ Wrangler 

For sure man!

Sending you a pm so we don't clog the thread haha

Sent from my iPod touch using JeepForum

Nuff said...[/CENTER]
IEcrawlerTJ01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #827
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

35's on 2.5" coils

Unread 04-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #828
JSahara00
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Looks great fellow mass jeeper.. what kind of tubes? How wide are those flares?
00 TJ, OME shocks, all currie control arm, OME steering damper, Brown dog MML, VIAIR OBA with 2 quick disconnects at the doors, jks quick discos, Kolak exhaust, 30 spline D30 w/ ARB and 4:56, 8.8 w/ super 88 and ARB, home made F/R bumpers and tire carrier,OME zj front springs and OME Lj rear springs, CB w/ firestick, DIY highline fenders/hood, 35 pro comp mud terrains, cragar soft 8s .. .

95 XJ 4.0 4x4 Auto, V8 ZJ steering linkage
JSahara00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2011, 11:07 PM   #829
kyle_craig
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarmish View Post
35's on 2.5" coils

Any other shots? Looks great!
kyle_craig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 08:04 AM   #830
SideshowBob024
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anderson5290 View Post
heres mine ome front springs with 2 inch bumps, stock rears with a one inch spacer on brandnew 35 mtr kevlars it rubbed in the back but a jigsaw took care of that problem
Are you on short arms?

Your profile says Rokmen, so do you have a whole kit?
SideshowBob024 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 09:18 AM   #831
havoc64

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSahara00 View Post
His Specs say those are Sniper Fab Tube Fenders. According to their site they are a kit. They are shipped un-welded and un-painted. If you're a good welder they have a GREAT Price!

/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)
Yellow Jeep Club Member #64
-2004 Wrangler Rubicon-2 Inch BDS Lift-BDS Shocks and Steering Stabilizer-JKS Front Quick Disconnects-Smittybilt XRC Rock Crawler Front Bumper-Smittybilt XRC Rock Crawler Rear Bumper with Tire Swing-Smittybilt XRC-8 Comp Series Winch-MetalCloak Overline Front Fenders and Rockers-Factory Hard Top-Bestop Safari Top with no-Drill Channel-4.0 Straight 6-15" Mickey Thompson Signature Series Classic II Wheels on 35x12.50 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's.
- My Yella' 04 Rubicon Build Thread -
havoc64 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #832
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSahara00 View Post
Those are TNT Hi lines with a 4.5" Flare..I need to change my profile as it has just undergone huge changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_craig View Post
Any other shots? Looks great!
I will post the other few i have below

Quote:
Originally Posted by havoc64 View Post
His Specs say those are Sniper Fab Tube Fenders. According to their site they are a kit. They are shipped un-welded and un-painted. If you're a good welder they have a GREAT Price!
The Sniperfabs are a really nice fender! I had to sell them off to get these Hi lines for more up travel. Here are the only other pics i have right now

Unread 04-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #833
ChimChim
2012 JK Wrangler 

35" MTs w 2.5" Terra Flex

Named TheBlackPearl by my daughter

AEV JK231R
ChimChim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 02:59 PM   #834
SKINUM
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Those are TNT Hi lines with a 4.5" Flare..I need to change my profile as it has just undergone huge changes

I will post the other few i have below

The Sniperfabs are a really nice fender! I had to sell them off to get these Hi lines for more up travel. Here are the only other pics i have right now

What are the travel on the shocks you have? I've got the OME 2.5"(1.25" BL) lift along with a ton of other goodies waiting for me to install. I'm relocating the shock towers and im wanting to run a shock just over 11" up front and about 10.5" in the back without the springs falling out. So, im trying to figuure out if anyone else is running anything similar.
SKINUM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #835
JSahara00
2000 TJ Wrangler 

yarmish : i was trying to decide between those and the gen right highline tubes.. how did the install go?
00 TJ, OME shocks, all currie control arm, OME steering damper, Brown dog MML, VIAIR OBA with 2 quick disconnects at the doors, jks quick discos, Kolak exhaust, 30 spline D30 w/ ARB and 4:56, 8.8 w/ super 88 and ARB, home made F/R bumpers and tire carrier,OME zj front springs and OME Lj rear springs, CB w/ firestick, DIY highline fenders/hood, 35 pro comp mud terrains, cragar soft 8s .. .

95 XJ 4.0 4x4 Auto, V8 ZJ steering linkage
JSahara00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #836
IEcrawlerTJ01
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideshowBob024

Are you on short arms?

Your profile says Rokmen, so do you have a whole kit?
Ya. He is still on short arms

And yes he pieced the whole rokmen kit together when his wallet would allow haha

Sent from my iPod touch using JeepForum

Nuff said...[/CENTER]
IEcrawlerTJ01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2011, 09:19 PM   #837
Moto4x4
2006 TJ Wrangler 

2" BDS lift 35" GY MTRs durawall (old tread style) on 16" streetlocks. Everything else is stock. Adding a spacer to the front on wednesday so will post another pic then.
jeep35s.jpg  
Moto4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2011, 07:57 AM   #838
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Moto, do you have a 1.25in body lift? This pic just might have me convinced to buy the 2'' bds springs to eventually run 35's.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #839
havoc64

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Hey Yarmish, is that softtop one of those framless ones? How do you like it? Is it easy to put down? I have a hard top and a Safari one, but I want something for the spring and fall here in Kansas where it rains everytime the weatherman farts.

Mike

/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)
Yellow Jeep Club Member #64
-2004 Wrangler Rubicon-2 Inch BDS Lift-BDS Shocks and Steering Stabilizer-JKS Front Quick Disconnects-Smittybilt XRC Rock Crawler Front Bumper-Smittybilt XRC Rock Crawler Rear Bumper with Tire Swing-Smittybilt XRC-8 Comp Series Winch-MetalCloak Overline Front Fenders and Rockers-Factory Hard Top-Bestop Safari Top with no-Drill Channel-4.0 Straight 6-15" Mickey Thompson Signature Series Classic II Wheels on 35x12.50 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's.
- My Yella' 04 Rubicon Build Thread -
havoc64 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #840
ajf1994
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by havoc64 View Post
Hey Yarmish, is that softtop one of those framless ones? How do you like it? Is it easy to put down? I have a hard top and a Safari one, but I want something for the spring and fall here in Kansas where it rains everytime the weatherman farts.

Mike
Looks like one of the Rampage frameless tops... http://www.quadratec.com/products/11119_1115_07.htm

Love the expression by the way.
[URL="http://stu-offroad.com/support.htm"][COLOR="Blue"]I Supported Stu![/COLOR][/URL][/B]
High School Jeepers #361
Parrothead Jeep Club #46
37,xxx Miles[/SIZE]
[QUOTE=XJ-Tim;12621151][SIZE="1"]my welds look like popcorn with sprinkles.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Benjamin Franklin][SIZE="1"]Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
ajf1994 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.