Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

35s or larger on 3" or less (LCG Jeeps)

2M views 4K replies 623 participants last post by  NYGLT56 
#1 ·
I want to see what you have. Looking for ideas. My goal is to run 35s w/ 2" suspension and 1" body, tube fenders, limit the up travel, cut the rear a bit.

BTW I have a TJ, I dont care to see other jeeps.

#2,411 ·
So...i've been following this post for months now and couldn't wait to get my rig in here. Then, this weekend I got new tires and was so excited to put it in here and show it off-then I realized it was for 35s+ and I just got 33s.

but you know what...screw it. :goink: Here's my baby. 2.5"RC Short Arm on Procomp Xterrain 33x12.5x15.

#2,415 ·
looks killer

stability is key. my **** doesn't flex terribly well but it sure as hell plants the tires

stability means you can do this and not flip. lets see 6" of lift on 37s do that :p

#2,416 ·
Thx man! Totally agree about stability... I think flex is important though too. If you can't keep 4 tires on the ground, winches tend to get a lot of use. But... No capability comes cheap. Haha

What's your wheelbase? Love the comp cut rears!

#2,417 ·
my wheelbase is about 104" i love it, still fits in tight areas but just long enough to not get light in the front too often

#2,418 ·
totally sick. Thinking a stretch will be in my (relatively distant) future. :cheers2:

#2,422 ·
DezertTJ said:
Thanks! Ya they're JK Moabs. They're great, but I wish they had less backspacing. Already running 1.5" adapters and I rub the CAs a lot
That's what I was worried about. I have the same adapters and am getting ready to out some jk moabs on also. I think I'm going to run the 255/80r17 (33x10) in hopes that they don't rub that bad. How wide are yours?

#2,432 ·
i absolutely love your jeep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.