Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

35s or larger on 3" or less (LCG Jeeps)

2M views 4K replies 623 participants last post by  NYGLT56 
#1 ·
I want to see what you have. Looking for ideas. My goal is to run 35s w/ 2" suspension and 1" body, tube fenders, limit the up travel, cut the rear a bit.

BTW I have a TJ, I dont care to see other jeeps.

#2,368 ·
jarrodblake said:
2in coils, relocated body mounts 1in, high lined on 38s. 44 up front 60 in the rear custom 3 link front and rear.
Nice rig! How's that shock set up working for you? Might want to rethink those mounts because with that little of up travel I bet you would be bottoming out your bumps all day long.

#2,371 ·
jarrodblake said:
Its not to bad feels good for the most part, However I have not really driven it as the trans is going out 46re:rolleyes:
You could gain a lot by limiting your down travel some and adding some up. Looks like you have a ton of room for more up travel!

#2,376 ·
kyle_craig said:
Glad its back on the road!
Me too!
PurpleTJ said:
Good lookin YJ! Those aren't factory seats are they?

I'll be heading up to TC later this summer. You know any good two tracks or trails to hit around there?
Thanks! They actually are the factory seats.

I know pretty much all the trails in the TC area and they are probably the best in the state. If you want to just go two tracking you can do that or you can get into some pretty nasty sand hill climbs and washed out trails to. Let me know when your coming up and I'll show you around and run some trails with ya.

#2,380 ·
green50gt said:
Looks good, may I ask why it was up for sale for a short time? Glad to see you still have it! Truthfully I've been thinking about dumping mine after the gears go in...build a LJ. Won't happen...just a silly thought.
I was going to sell it and get a 2500HD. I have two jeeps, my YJ and my CJ, I figured I would get the truck to DD and I could also pull my CJ around to the trails but I just couldn't sell my YJ ha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.