35s or larger on 3" or less (LCG Jeeps) - Page 176 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 35s or larger on 3" or less (LCG Jeeps)

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Reply
Unread 02-05-2014, 06:11 AM   #2626
JAngeli
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lisle, Ontario
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGLT56 View Post
Photo shoot teaser bump.
Nice!!!!

JAngeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #2627
AzTeal-J
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGLT56 View Post
Photo shoot teaser bump.
That TJ looks great. Specs?
AzTeal-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #2628
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzTeal-J
That TJ looks great. Specs?
thanks!
JKR44s, 5.38s Fox 12" Coilovers/Stock coil on fox resis, 37" toyos. Just to list the general.
__________________
Instagramin --> @Army_Alibaba
NYGLT56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #2629
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 8,315
I can finally join this club. I installed 35's tonight on my XJ. Now I need to add more bumpstop
image-946340357.jpg

image-2120923962.jpg

image-2706029643.jpg

__________________
'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
Tom95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #2630
DezertTJ
Lost
 
DezertTJ's Avatar
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 4,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
I can finally join this club. I installed 35's tonight on my XJ. Now I need to add more bumpstop
Looks good! You're going to have to take a daylight shot too. Rocking the 35s for the Moab trip? You're going to make me miss my xj again if you do!
__________________
06 LJ Rubicon: AZ Backcountry LJ Build
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2014, 11:09 PM   #2631
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 8,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertTJ
Looks good! You're going to have to take a daylight shot too. Rocking the 35s for the Moab trip? You're going to make me miss my xj again if you do!
I probably won't be hitting up moab this year with a new kid. And trying to build my savings back up to 5-6,000 I'll try to get some day shots probably won't happen until Wednesday when I'm off work and my wife doesn't need it.
__________________
'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
Tom95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #2632
STRATTON
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: suffolk, ny
Posts: 293
Guys trying to c o a lcg. Uikd on my wrangler. Does any company make a complete 2inch lift kit, springs shocks, bumpstops, trackbar relocation bracket, etc etc, or am I going to be forced to put one together ?

Thanks in advance.

Stratton.
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 08:42 PM   #2633
teamgreen666
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRATTON
Guys trying to c o a lcg. Uikd on my wrangler. Does any company make a complete 2inch lift kit, springs shocks, bumpstops, trackbar relocation bracket, etc etc, or am I going to be forced to put one together ?

Thanks in advance.

Stratton.
Not sure what jeep u have but I know Rock Krawler has a new LCOG lift out for the Jk.
teamgreen666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #2634
STRATTON
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: suffolk, ny
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgreen666 View Post
Not sure what jeep u have but I know Rock Krawler has a new LCOG lift out for the Jk.
I have a 02 tj. Looks as if ill be piecing it together. Bds spring n shock, any track bar relocator for the rear, suggestions on cheap bump stop kit if needed. Anything else im missing .

Stratton
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #2635
TrailJ
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 365
Dpg off-road has that kind of kit
TrailJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 09:05 PM   #2636
kyle_craig
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: White Bear Laaake, Minnesooota
Posts: 2,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRATTON View Post
I have a 02 tj. Looks as if ill be piecing it together. Bds spring n shock, any track bar relocator for the rear, suggestions on cheap bump stop kit if needed. Anything else im missing .

Stratton
Something to keep in mind, the less you lift it...the less you need to dick around with relocation brackets and all the other hoo-ha and what-not. With a small suspension lift, good shocks and adjustable track bars go a long way in ensuring drivability and close-to-oem geometry.
kyle_craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 09:46 PM   #2637
STRATTON
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: suffolk, ny
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_craig View Post
Something to keep in mind, the less you lift it...the less you need to dick around with relocation brackets and all the other hoo-ha and what-not. With a small suspension lift, good shocks and adjustable track bars go a long way in ensuring drivability and close-to-oem geometry.
Thanks, thats the plan. Already have alot done. Just plan on cutting down my 3 inch body lift in half to a 1 1\2 inches, and do a simple 2inch bds suspension lift. Eventually upgrade to a d44 rear and upgrade my 33s to 35s.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/s...rrior-1427238/ heres my build.

Stratton.
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 10:03 PM   #2638
kyle_craig
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: White Bear Laaake, Minnesooota
Posts: 2,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRATTON View Post
Thanks, thats the plan. Already have alot done. Just plan on cutting down my 3 inch body lift in half to a 1 1\2 inches, and do a simple 2inch bds suspension lift. Eventually upgrade to a d44 rear and upgrade my 33s to 35s.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/s...rrior-1427238/ heres my build.
Stratton.
Neat. Just went and subscribed. Looking forward to seeing it come together!
kyle_craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 05:30 AM   #2639
green50gt
Senior Member
 
green50gt's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Goshen, IN
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRATTON View Post
Thanks, thats the plan. Already have alot done. Just plan on cutting down my 3 inch body lift in half to a 1 1\2 inches, and do a simple 2inch bds suspension lift. Eventually upgrade to a d44 rear and upgrade my 33s to 35s.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/s...rrior-1427238/ heres my build.

Stratton.
Good plan. FYI, Pro Comp makes a 2" spring lift for TJ - I have run it before and I didn't have any complaints. Though I suggest piecing it together to get it cheaper. The springs can be had for $128 a pair. Just a thought.

EDIT* Also, the last 2.5" RC kit I purchased cost me $280 shipped. FWIW.
green50gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:39 AM   #2640
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 1,646
If you want even lower, you could go with H&R's 1" coil...it'll run 230ish
__________________
Instagramin --> @Army_Alibaba
NYGLT56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.