3" lift with P235/75 R15's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 3" lift with P235/75 R15's

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
witchdoctor7710
2001 XJ Cherokee 

3" lift with P235/75 R15's

I am planning on a 3" lift for my cherokee so I would like to see how the lift would look with the current tire size I have, since I can not get bigger tires anytime soon....so all lifts with the tire size P235/75 R15 please post....and I would suggest cherokees, so I can get a better idea of how it would look, but if not then its ok! Thanks to all who can post/ help out!

Unread 05-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
wsar10
2003 WJ 

These are not R 15's but they are A/T's (they eork great) I will be going to 30/10.50 next spring.
I have a zone 3" lift.
101_0467.jpg   101_0481.jpg   photo0028.jpg  

-03 WJ laredo 4.0 120k a few minor mods
-93 XJ 5spd, 3" zone lift
wsar10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
sparkyB34
2006 TJ Wrangler 

here is mine with a little over 2" on 235/75/15
sparkyB34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
3" , cherokee , lift , size , tire

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.