3" LIFT WITH 34" TIRES - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 3" LIFT WITH 34" TIRES

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Gear Installs at CCOR Special

Unread 11-15-2005, 10:00 AM   #1
jljeep99

3" LIFT WITH 34" TIRES

Does anyone have pics of a 3" lift with 34" tires?

jljeep99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2005, 10:19 AM   #2
YJuggalo

4", with 34s, I can drive it on the street, but it tweaked my fenders quite a bit offroad
4" rough county lift
34" super swamper ltb's
Stock 3.07 Gears
K&N Air Filter
Lots of Trail Time & Repairs
YJuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2005, 10:39 AM   #3
CaptainJim

It won't work......

Quote:
Originally Posted by jljeep99
Does anyone have pics of a 3" lift with 34" tires?
I doubt you'll get 34" tires under only a 3" lift.

Even if you added a 1" body lift to that I still think you'd be hard pressed to fit 34's under there without hitting.

Capt. Jim
CaptainJim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2005, 11:07 AM   #4
Vauxilicon05

I'm probably going to be running about 4" of suspension lift w/ a JKS 1.25" BL and 34's. I have OME HD coils, adding 2" spacers in the front and 1.75" spacers in the rear and the 34's will easily fit. I have just the OME coils and BL right now with 33's. and they clear fine. They are a full 33" tall too. So adding 2" of lift and going up 1" in the tires = perfect.

[COLOR=Sienna]RE 3.5" SF w/ RE adjustable CA's/ JKS 1.25" BL/ JKS BMML/ OME LT Shocks/ Monroe Stabalizer/ 255/85R16 Trxus MT's/ JKS Quicker Disco's/ Custom Rockrails/ Iggee Seat Covers[/COLOR]
Vauxilicon05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2005, 06:09 PM   #5
crawldit
2005 TJ Wrangler 

There are a couple of people on JU running OME 2.5 with a 1" BL and 35's. They extended their bumpstops on all four corners and had longer shocks to maximize droop. I'll see if I can find some shots but they flexed really well.
crawldit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.