3.5" Lift TJ and LJ Need Pictures Please!!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 3.5" Lift TJ and LJ Need Pictures Please!!!

Custom Axle Work at CCORJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 07-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #16
Drastiq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlo2000 View Post
Drastiq, You can fit those tires without rub with a 3.5" lift? I love the green front axle!

Yeah I haven't rubbed once, I cut a little bit of my rear fender(just so 35s fit in the fender well) but I have bumpstops and my tire just barely doesnt rub at full flex. I had the RE 3.5" before I bought RC 2.5", the ride with the rough country progressive rated coils is 10920192019 times better than the rubicon express.

Here are a couple flex pictures.

Currie, Poison Spyder, OME, Cragar, Smittybilt, Precision, Rustys, Teraflex[/SIZE][/CENTER]
-
[B]SOLD[/B] 1994 YJ, OD Green. 4" RC. 2" BL. 2" SL. 1" MML 35" MTZ.
[B]SOLD[/B] 1998 TJ, Red, Stock, 161k, 5sp, 6cyl.
Drastiq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2012, 08:38 PM   #17
wlo2000
2006 LJ Wrangler 

jamisonmhopkins, which lift is that? I am looking at the RE and don't know exactly which I want. Your lift looks great! That looks like around what I want mine to look like. Rugby 3, I originally wasn't going to lift it, but I want to get bigger tires at some point. I just cannot afford them and I lift right now. I do need to add armor to my Jeep though! Your Jeep looks great! Which rock sliders are those?
wlo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #18
wlo2000
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Drastiq, that is a ton of flex! It looks really good! What is the price difference between the two lifts vs. which one you prefer!
wlo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #19
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

im throwing these in because im slutty

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2012, 10:52 PM   #20
Rugby_3
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
jamisonmhopkins, which lift is that? I am looking at the RE and don't know exactly which I want. Your lift looks great! That looks like around what I want mine to look like. Rugby 3, I originally wasn't going to lift it, but I want to get bigger tires at some point. I just cannot afford them and I lift right now. I do need to add armor to my Jeep though! Your Jeep looks great! Which rock sliders are those?
I I could run 35s with good bump stop work and some rear trimming on my 3" lift. My rock sliders are from Jeeperman but I don't know if they are still around or not. There is a local fab guy that will build them for you or any other armor that you are looking for. Great prices and does great work. I have been to the shop a few times. Let him know that I sent you please. Here is the website for him. http://aresfabrication.com/
Rugby_3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #21
ParaRigger
2004 LJ Wrangler 

3.25" and 33x12.50s
ollie-jeep-001-800x600-.jpg  
ParaRigger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #22
Drastiq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Drastiq, that is a ton of flex! It looks really good! What is the price difference between the two lifts vs. which one you prefer!
Im not too sure on the price difference, I know the RC lift is very cheap but I wouldn't buy the lift, just the coils. Buy clayton, savvy, currie or rokmen control arms.
Currie, Poison Spyder, OME, Cragar, Smittybilt, Precision, Rustys, Teraflex[/SIZE][/CENTER]
-
[B]SOLD[/B] 1994 YJ, OD Green. 4" RC. 2" BL. 2" SL. 1" MML 35" MTZ.
[B]SOLD[/B] 1998 TJ, Red, Stock, 161k, 5sp, 6cyl.
Drastiq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
lift , lj , tj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.