2013 JK Sahara 18" wheels on a TJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 2013 JK Sahara 18" wheels on a TJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 09-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #1
JahnPaters
1998 TJ Wrangler 

2013 JK Sahara 18" wheels on a TJ

I cannot find a picture of 2013 JK Sahara 18" wheels on a TJ anywhere, and I've searched just about everything I can think of.
maybe nobody has done it yet? I'm looking for these ones:

Does anyone have these on their TJ or a picture they've seen that can post it?

I currently have older JK 17" Moabs on my Jeep for the street set, but the tires are wearing and a friend has a set
of the these 18's (with almost brand new tires) sitting around that she will sell me for a decent price. I'm probably going to
get them and sell my 17's anyways, I'd just like to get an idea of what it will look like. thanks

JahnPaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
ec0075
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I want to do the same, are they a direct fit?
ec0075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
JahnPaters
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec0075 View Post
I want to do the same, are they a direct fit?
no, the JK Jeeps have a 5x5 bolt pattern, and TJ's have 5x4.5, I have adapters on mine.
JahnPaters is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.