2" of lift compared to/next to stock (all jeeps welcome but would prefer cherokees) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 2" of lift compared to/next to stock (all jeeps welcome but would prefer cherokees)

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 05-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
witchdoctor7710
2001 XJ Cherokee 

2" of lift compared to/next to stock (all jeeps welcome but would prefer cherokees)

The title says it all, a picture with a 2inch lifted jeep next to a stock one, I feel like this would be a hard one to get pics of...and if you could also list the tire sized of the lifted jeep that'd be awesome.

Unread 06-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
4x4JB
1991 YJ Wrangler 

It's a wrangler but figured I would post it up. 2" shackle lift on stock saggy springs. Mine is the red one. The black one was stock except for the rims and tires which were 31/10.50/15(which is what I have also)

4x4JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
raypla
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'll park next to a stocker next time I go somewhere and take a pic, but until then i can add something of value.

99 XJ 4.0 D30 29sp 8.25, IRO TB & HD Tie Rod, Kellys WIP main 5 wires 1AWG http://www.kelleyswip.com/price.html, Banks header, Stainless Magnaflow catback, cat, 2" OME lift, JC1B Leafs, OME sports, JKS discos, 30X9.5X15 BFG AT's, Fastman 62mmTB, Cibie E-codes with 55/60 Osram bulbs, Putco harness=JUNK!!, Alpine 7563 Deck, PWX 10" Cubby, JBL GTI 180.2 400wX1 rms, 6.5 Infinity Perfects , front PWX 6.5, Infinity ref amp 111wX4 rms, Optima Yellow, 100 sqft of http://store.secondskinaudio.com/damplifier/
raypla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee , jeep , lift , tires , xj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.