2 doors with 18/59 springs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 2 doors with 18/59 springs

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 01-21-2014, 04:47 AM   #1
jddausch
2012 JK Wrangler 

2 doors with 18/59 springs

Swapping out my leveling kit for 18/59s and rubi shocks. Want to see the difference in stance from what I have now.

Thanks

jddausch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2014, 05:06 AM   #2
Jeepin_Dad
I Like TATAs
2007 JK Wrangler 

I picked up a little over 1.5" in the front and about 1" in the rear going from 13/14 & 56 springs to taller stock springs. I had also lost about an 1" up front and a little less in the rear due to the added weight of skids/rockers/winch/bumper, so over all ended up gaining about a 1/2". I'm also running a 2" spacer lift with 33's.

Before

After

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.