18"..? 20"..? 24" Wheels!? How dare you... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 18"..? 20"..? 24" Wheels!? How dare you...

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 02-11-2014, 08:17 PM   #31
CaFlvrTJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliewood61 View Post
Its not my taste but I dig all the black its a classy, clean looking ride. Thats the great thing about jeeps, they are a blank canvas each owner gets to paint their own picture. Just because it isn't what you would do doesn't mean its wrong. Give this guy a break.
No breaks needed Sir! Just come with something real and without what seems to be anger from some. Thx for taking the time man.

CaFlvrTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 08:25 PM   #32
CaFlvrTJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGLT56 View Post
Who. The. ****. Cares.

Seriously. It's his jeep. He can do what he wants. He's just asking for the hate because he's trying to prove something. Leave him alone so this thread can stop.
I am not seeking the hate buddy. I truly posted posted this to support those that like 18's 20's or 22's. For those that might want to do something individually custom for to their own tastes, but was just curious of how it might look before trying. I look long and hard and could have used some feedback, but instead I went for it and was pleased with the final outcome. There's this dude at the Jeep custom place where I had some engine work done. He's got the traditional, bad ***, lifted off road jeep with all the bells and whistles that would make a lot of you guys salute him. He was offended when I was telling him my ideas. 2 months later when I returned, he was amazed of how impressive the Jeep looked. Kept commenting on how surprisingly great the end product looked. Actually took a picture and added it to his wall of fame, amongst "your" taste in Jeeps. #individualism
Unread 02-11-2014, 08:28 PM   #33
CaFlvrTJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCst_rider View Post
I just don't see the point, if you want a convertible to put 20's on then buy a v6 mustang or something.
In my opinion this guy is just trolling everyone lol
I like a Jeep man. Did since I was a boy. Like it's lines, style and attitude. What I like most is it's "versatility" and "flexibility"... Well the Jeep that is.
Unread 02-12-2014, 07:57 AM   #34
Jwinecoff00

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaFlvrTJ View Post
Actually took a picture and added it to his wall of fame, amongst "your" taste in Jeeps. #individualism
You like your Jeep with big rims and tons of chrome....we get it.....but for the love of god, don't start hashtagging. This isn't Instagram.

Stock Rubicon Drive train / Zone 4.25" Combo Lift / 35x12.50x15 KM2's on 15x8 Fuel Revolvers / NOVAK Shifter

Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/j...build-2068833/
Jwinecoff00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #35
CaFlvrTJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwinecoff00 View Post
You like your Jeep with big rims and tons of chrome....we get it.....but for the love of god, don't start hashtagging. This isn't Instagram.
If you didn't have THIS to complain about, you surely would have had THAT Sir. Your opinion about the Jeep is welcomed, it is a forum afterall. FB, Twitter, Instagram, all variants of communication that you may not use brother, but our fathers complained about email and the 'interwebs' messing with the good old fashioned postal mail.

signed,

#caflvrtj
Unread 02-12-2014, 10:09 PM   #36
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaFlvrTJ View Post
What I like most is limiting it's "versatility" and "flexibility"...
Fixed it for ya...
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 12:57 PM   #37
CaFlvrTJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8PEPL View Post
Fixed it for ya...
NICE! THAT WAS A GOOD ONE. YOU REALLY GOT ME MAN!
Unread 02-13-2014, 01:07 PM   #38
camodog
2005 LJ Wrangler 

CaFlvrTJ:

Do you have any pics with a black hardtop? I think it would also look really cool with a hardtop (almost G-wagon-esque). But since you are in Cali I wouldn't blame you for sportin the open top.
camodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 01:09 PM   #39
NBMgreg
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

i see these types of jeeps frequently around LA.. even more common with JK's. good ****
NBMgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 01:10 AM   #40
CaFlvrTJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by camodog View Post
CaFlvrTJ:

Do you have any pics with a black hardtop? I think it would also look really cool with a hardtop (almost G-wagon-esque). But since you are in Cali I wouldn't blame you for sportin the open top.
Actually, I took the soft top off entirely. I only drive it when the weather allows me to cruise open air. I think that it would like cool with the HT though.
Unread 02-14-2014, 01:12 AM   #41
CaFlvrTJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBMgreg View Post
i see these types of jeeps frequently around LA.. even more common with JK's. good ****
You're right about that man. Have seen some nice JKs with out here in SOCal. Not many of the older models though.
Unread 02-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #42
ctorres018
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Not my cup of tea
ctorres018 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.