18"..? 20"..? 24" Wheels!? How dare you... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > 18"..? 20"..? 24" Wheels!? How dare you...

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 02-02-2014, 02:36 AM   #1
CaFlvrTJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

18"..? 20"..? 24" Wheels!? How dare you...

...not post a picture of YOUR rig on this thread!

It's all about making it yours.

dzo6.jpg

dzo5.jpg

dzo4.jpg

img_00000667_1.jpg

CaFlvrTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2014, 10:28 PM   #2
pmdowd6
2002 WJ 

I think that's one of the gayest things I've ever seen
Unread 02-04-2014, 10:37 PM   #3
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

You might fair better in the street jeep forum

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f180/
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 12:22 AM   #4
CaFlvrTJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdowd6 View Post
"Gayest". Come on, tell me you're 16 year old with that man! (?) A grown *** man is still using gay for something they don't like? That in itself is comedy my man. What's next? Are you gonna tell me that I just got "Moded"?

Ya killin' me Larrrrryyy!

lol
Unread 02-05-2014, 10:52 AM   #5
bgredjeep
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Do you rap too?

Not my thing, and I will say I've seen worse.
bgredjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2014, 11:18 AM   #6
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaFlvrTJ View Post
Come on, tell me you're 16 year old with that man! (?)
He's not the one putting 20" rims and non functional hood scoops on Jeeps
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:12 PM   #7
Jwinecoff00

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdowd6 View Post
x2... And I like how the only thing filled out under his profile is wheels/tires. Must really love those things.

But hey... whatever floats your boat.

Stock Rubicon Drive train / Zone 4.25" Combo Lift / 35x12.50x15 KM2's on 15x8 Fuel Revolvers / NOVAK Shifter

Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/j...build-2068833/
Jwinecoff00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 12:10 AM   #8
CaFlvrTJ
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Racist come backs and hostility? Come on gents you can do better than that fellas. I posted for those that may actually like individuality in making it your own. Not the taste for some, but cool for the next man. So, I'm cool if I lifted it 4" with 15's and 33's? I actually think it's cool for the fella that thought it was cool, but just not my thing. To **** on him for 1), doing what he likes or 2) taking the cookie-cutter, do whatever else does or tells me is cool, so I'll be accepted- Nope. Must've sucked to be bullied as kids fellas and now trying to get some daddy affirmation from your peers as adults. I still got love for you though guys...

((hug))
Unread 02-06-2014, 07:27 AM   #9
Jwinecoff00

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Racist come backs and hostility? Come on gents you can do better than that fellas. I posted for those that may actually like individuality in making it your own. Not the taste for some, but cool for the next man. So, I'm cool if I lifted it 4" with 15's and 33's? I actually think it's cool for the fella that thought it was cool, but just not my thing. To **** on him for 1), doing what he likes or 2) taking the cookie-cutter, do whatever else does or tells me is cool, so I'll be accepted- Nope. Must've sucked to be bullied as kids fellas and now trying to get some daddy affirmation from your peers as adults. I still got love for you though guys...

((hug))

I said whatever floats your boat... and we are just giving you a hard time man. If that's what you like, more power to you. Just not sure what kind of responses you were expecting posting on a forum where 99.99% of us lift and wheel our Jeeps.

Stock Rubicon Drive train / Zone 4.25" Combo Lift / 35x12.50x15 KM2's on 15x8 Fuel Revolvers / NOVAK Shifter

Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/j...build-2068833/
Jwinecoff00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 07:33 AM   #10
-jb-
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

((hug))
Typical calling racism on an argument. Where in this tread did someone use racism? Because they said you must rap as well? I didn't know being a rapper was considered to be one race.
Yellow Jeep Member #42
01 TJ, HP 30/Locked, dana44/locked, 4.88's, 4in ProComp Springs, JKS 1.25 bl, JKS Trackbar, Currie Arms, RS9000XL shocks, 35x12.50 MTR Kevlars, 15x8 Soft 8's, Skyjacker Discos, Brown Dog MML, SYE, Smittybilt Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier, Currie Steering, Warn x8000i
03 Jeep TJ, 1 Ton Project. 79 Dana 60/dana 70, 5.9L 360, hiline tube fenders
-jb- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 08:45 AM   #11
Ferrachi
2003 TJ Wrangler 

So you're making new accounts on different Jeep forums, posting your ride just to incite hate from its members? You didn't get the hate you wanted on the wranglerforum? So now you're here trying to prove something. TROLL
Ferrachi is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 08:57 AM   #12
iamsamrogers

Yup. Typical.
image-3442663806.jpg

iamsamrogers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 09:00 AM   #13
ownTer
1993 YJ Wrangler 

-jb- i think he is referring to the " Gayest " comment.
ownTer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 09:36 AM   #14
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
So, I'm cool if I lifted it 4" with 15's and 33's?
Jeeps since WWII have been "Offroad" Vehicles. We continue that tradition today. You will notice that your TJ has 4wd and was never ment to be rolling around on 20"s with skinny tires.

If you want to limit yourself to a street jeep - go for it. But your not going to get props from many here... and dont be a cry baby about it.
Unread 02-06-2014, 10:38 AM   #15
blackitout
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH8PEPL View Post

Jeeps since WWII have been "Offroad" Vehicles. We continue that tradition today. You will notice that your TJ has 4wd and was never ment to be rolling around on 20"s with skinny tires.

If you want to limit yourself to a street jeep - go for it. But your not going to get props from many here... and dont be a cry baby about it.
Yup
blackitout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.