Wheeling in Trevorton PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Wheeling in Trevorton PA

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 09-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
CRider74
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Wheeling in Trevorton PA

So, it'd been a while since I've been wheeling (probably 12 years?). A few weeks ago I'd sold my 97 XJ (stock) and bought a 96 XJ (3" RC lift and 31's). Decided it was time to break the hiatus and when with a group of folks up to Trevorton to give the XJ a check ride. You can find pretty much all rigs up there: buggies, 2 3 & 4 wheelers, side by sides, Jeeps up to full-size pickups. It was pretty crowded for the holiday weekend, but we had a good time while we were there. The XJ did everything I wanted it to with the exception of bumping up out of a mud pit I took it in (I might have been able to make it up it but didn't want to beat it), but it backed right out of that and I never needed a strap or a wrench so I figure it was a successful check ride Here's a few pics from the day:

This was the hole I didn't make it up the other side:

Results:

Thought this was sweet:

Sweet LJ that was in our group:

Maybe this guy is on here, didn't get a chance to talk to him:

Same guy:

Polaris Razr - amazing what this thing went through:

Neat Zuki:

Overall, had a great time and met some cool people. Woulda preferred more rock & stuff, but this made for a good check ride I suppose. Hopefully I'll get some armor on the XJ shortly, then I'll hopefully be going up to Rousch soon after that.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.