Wheelin' in Tellico OHV (NC/TN) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Wheelin' in Tellico OHV (NC/TN)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 03-07-2005, 06:38 PM   #1
BigWaylon
tubework is cool...

Wheelin' in Tellico OHV (NC/TN)

spent a couple days over the weekend with Aggressive 4x4 Concepts and NC Krawlers in Tellico:

http://wrangler.rutgers.edu/gallery/Tellico-3-3-05

Greg

BigWaylon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2005, 07:14 PM   #2
soccr10star
2000 TJ Wrangler 

looks like a lot of fun
which trails did you do?
I am headed there for my spring break and want to know which ones i should watch and which ones I sould tackle.
I've got a 91 4-banger with 33's, no lockers or winch so i am limited
Unread 03-07-2005, 07:40 PM   #3
got4-Lo

my jeep is setup like ur for now, when i was there ran 1,3,4,5,7,8 and by mistake went down 9. alot of the other stuff there is pretty tough. check out tellico click the like to trail info

[URL]webwheeling.com[/URL]
got4-Lo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2005, 07:54 PM   #4
BigWaylon
tubework is cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccr10star
looks like a lot of fun
which trails did you do?
I am headed there for my spring break and want to know which ones i should watch and which ones I sould tackle.
I've got a 91 4-banger with 33's, no lockers or winch so i am limited
we ran just about everything...except #2 (we were going to, but two snapped rear axle shafts took some time out of our day)...

upper 2 is a no-no for no lockers/winch...and lower 2 is a no-no for most everybody...

#1 is a gravel road that runs through the park...doesn't really count as a trail...

you could probably run 3-4-5 and 8 and be OK...as long as you have somebody with you...(preferably with a winch, but at least a strap)...

I ran a lot of it open diffs...only locked the ARBs on the big obstacles...

I would definitely stay off of 2, 9, 11, 12

Greg
BigWaylon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.