A weekend in Tuttle Creek State Park - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > A weekend in Tuttle Creek State Park

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-03-2012, 05:17 AM   #1
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

A weekend in Tuttle Creek State Park

Once we got out there it was time to set up shop:

Once the fort was put together and the dog knew where his next meal would come from, we hit the trails:

We weren't sure how the dog was gonna do with the drive and wheelin around but I'd say he was lovin it:

Check out the flex on the TJ:

Cheese!

We'd decided to make our way back to camp and relax when we ran into this little snag:

That mud was deep on the driver's side but I gotta say the doors seals definately held up. Nothin came in the interior - now the door jams were another story. Tow strap to the front hook and we were on our way to some cold ones There was a single bay power wash in town just around the way from the camp site so I hit that up to keep that muck from drying up all over the underside - plus I had a hidious squeal from gunk between the front rotor shield and the rotor.

The next morning the dog and I took a walk and I had to snap some pics of the views from our camp grounds:

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2012, 05:19 AM   #2
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

After an awesome breakfast it was time to get back out for some wheelin.
We found some great photo spots:

As well as trails:

After a good weekend of wheeling it was time to air up one last time:

And pack up:

It was a great weekend! Anyone living within a days drive of Tuttle Creek ORV and State Park would be a fool not to check it out - the place is awesome!

Oh yeah, and aside from getting all our gear put up in storage and cleaning all the "camped in" clothes today I spent some quality time washing all the weekend out of and off of the WK:

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.