Video from John Bull/Big Bear Forest Fest 2011 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Video from John Bull/Big Bear Forest Fest 2011

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 06-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
REBELOFFROAD
Vendor

Video from John Bull/Big Bear Forest Fest 2011

Rebels,
One of our very good friends put this video together for us. It' highlights portions of the recent John Bull run from this year's Big Bear Forest Fest hosted by the Inland Empire 4 Wheelers.

It was originally posted on our facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/rebeloffroadllc - but I thought I'd share it here. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Bond

REBELOFFROAD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
JeepMeGusta
1995 YJ Wrangler 

sweet!
CH_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepyj13 View Post
i have a rc 4" lift so far its pretty leveled, no sags, rides good on hwy, but around town on bumpy roads you swear that your riding a wagon. its a rough ride but oh well ill deal with it.
JeepMeGusta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #3
ken123
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Super-

I lived in OC for many years & played in Big Bear alot.
ken123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2011, 05:55 AM   #4
my73CJ
1973 CJ5 

you guys suck, I can only imagine having spots like that to wheel, good times, thanks
my73CJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.