Trail videos from EJS 2013 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Trail videos from EJS 2013

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 08-10-2013, 02:11 AM   #1
aznjeep

2014 WK 

Trail videos from EJS 2013

I finally had the time to finish going over hours of recorded footage from the trails I ran for Easter Jeep Safari earlier this year. I am not a professional video editor... not even a novice, so please go easy on that part.

I wanted to record different parts of the trails, and some of the better known "obstacles" (if any) to provide a good sample of what to expect on these trails (and the differences in trail ratings) for those that may be considering attending an EJS event in the future.

This was our first year with the GoPro Hero3 Silver, but my 6th year attending EJS. This was the second year I worked the Sophomore Package (Day 1: Copper Ridge Trail (3 rated), Day 2: Seven Mile Rim (4 rated), Day 3: Fins and Things (4 rated)). I also ran the Crystal Geyser Trail (3 rated) and Strike Ravine (5 rated) for fun. We had the 2010 JKUR for EJS 2013. We just sold it and picked up a JKUR 10A, and the build starts all over again, but that's a different thread.

Here are the links to the videos on YouTube:

'99 TJ "L'il Pepper" (sold)
aznjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

We attempted 7 Mile, back in May, but the way up was blocked by a big old rock, which made it a no go for the wide axles of the coal burner that was with me.

The amount of video I came back with was nuts, but oddly still not enough......if you know what I mean.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #3
aznjeep

2014 WK 

Yes.. I know exactly what you mean.. I can't get enough of Moab.. I've run Fins and Things every year for the past 6 years, and it never gets old. And pictures and video really don't do the trails justice.. but it's something...
'99 TJ "L'il Pepper" (sold)
aznjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.