Thrashing trails Xenia Onio - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-17-2012, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
74Maverick
1985 CJ7 

Thrashing trails Xenia Onio

The trails were great saturday. The made stayed in the holes and the hills were nice and clear. Weather was perfect and it wasnt overly crowded with atvs as it can get. Lost my winch last week there, so went out with my come-a-longs. Ended up hooking up with a wrangler and and a nissan who hadnt been there before, showed them around and demonstrated how to navigate the many trails, ruts, and hills. There is supposed to be more vehicles out there tomorrow. And a club going next weekend should bring out a good amount of jeeps too.

Here is some photos of the only time i got stuck today. made it through fine and then the nissan behind me got stuck so i went back to give him a tug. Ended up sliding across the bank and into this wedged position. Even with a welded rear I couldnt move an inch. Luckily the only one of up not stuck had the winch and recovery was easy.

The Last Great American Hero... the demi-god... to which speed means freedom of the soul.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-17-2012, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
74Maverick
1985 CJ7 

Fun fun.
Attached Thumbnails
100_0063.jpg   100_0064.jpg   100_0065.jpg  

The Last Great American Hero... the demi-god... to which speed means freedom of the soul.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.