Thrashing trails Xenia Onio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Thrashing trails Xenia Onio

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Thrashing trails Xenia Onio

The trails were great saturday. The made stayed in the holes and the hills were nice and clear. Weather was perfect and it wasnt overly crowded with atvs as it can get. Lost my winch last week there, so went out with my come-a-longs. Ended up hooking up with a wrangler and and a nissan who hadnt been there before, showed them around and demonstrated how to navigate the many trails, ruts, and hills. There is supposed to be more vehicles out there tomorrow. And a club going next weekend should bring out a good amount of jeeps too.

Here is some photos of the only time i got stuck today. made it through fine and then the nissan behind me got stuck so i went back to give him a tug. Ended up sliding across the bank and into this wedged position. Even with a welded rear I couldnt move an inch. Luckily the only one of up not stuck had the winch and recovery was easy.

Unread 03-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Fun fun.
100_0063.jpg   100_0064.jpg   100_0065.jpg  

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.