Texas wheeling: Megarun 2005 @ Gilmer - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Texas wheeling: Megarun 2005 @ Gilmer

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-10-2005, 09:51 AM   #16
trance_junkie

Wow. I love your rig. Has such a sweet look to it. Nice vids and pics btw

2002 TJ 'X' 4.0L 5-Speed D30/35 [COLOR=Yellow]Solar Yellow[/COLOR][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][I]Teraflx, Airaid, 33x12.50 MT/Rs, 15x8 d-windows, Raingler, Bestop, Nth Degree OPS, Kilby bumper and steering skid
AZVJC[url]www.virtualjeepclub.com[/url][url]www.sosnws.com[/url]
[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
05 Cummins Ram 3500 4wd QC - edge juice w/ attitude, dr perf. predator, Airaid, mbrp dual 4", b&w trnovr+5th wheel,ranch hand bumper
1995 Cummins Ram 3/4 4wd-skyjacker, 35" bfg km mt,ai raid, no muffler, injectors, thunderstruck bumper,flatbed w/ welder etc
trance_junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2005, 12:10 PM   #17
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

1 yes katie has a sister, but she is a bit on the young side
2 i have never seen that pos blazer before this weekend, and i hope to never run into it again, there wa a bunch of s10 blazers on the trail and none of them stayed together for very long. they kind of acted like trail road blocks
3 The jeep gave me some problems this past trip but they are nothing major and i should have it all sorted out by the next trip
tube yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2005, 01:25 PM   #18
BlueJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tube yj
1 yes katie has a sister, but she is a bit on the young side
2 i have never seen that pos blazer before this weekend, and i hope to never run into it again, there wa a bunch of s10 blazers on the trail and none of them stayed together for very long. they kind of acted like trail road blocks
3 The jeep gave me some problems this past trip but they are nothing major and i should have it all sorted out by the next trip
LOL, s-10's suck period, but trying them offroad, well, that sucks more! (yes I have driven a few offroad)

Same stuff as most of ya got. =)
BlueJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.