Superlift ORV Hot Springs AR - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Superlift ORV Hot Springs AR

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 03-03-2007, 10:19 PM   #1
Weekender1969
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Superlift ORV Hot Springs AR

Went riding with the club today, had a good time and took a few pics and video.
Here they are.....

Weekender1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2007, 10:21 PM   #2
Weekender1969
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Now lets see how video works....

I think you got to click the video to see it.
Enjoy
Dale
Unread 03-04-2007, 03:16 PM   #3
TMXONR
1987 XJ Cherokee 

I was out there today too. I was weeling with a couple of other guys with XJ's. Here are some pics. It was my first time at the park and I had LOTS of fun.

'87 XJ: Front 3-link with coilovers, sits at 4.5" of lift | Custom front bumper | Custom rear bumper | Custom Rock Rails | Tow hooks and Rear hitch | Warn M8000 | Racing seats | Factory D44 in the rear | 33x12.50 Interco TrXus MT's on Mickey Thompson 15x8 Classic Lock's | 4.56 gears | ECTED's front and rear | RCV front axle shafts

Blue Jeep Club #244
TMXONR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2007, 04:35 PM   #4
Weekender1969
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Great place wheel aint it.
Do you have a club you run with or just a few friends?
I am usually at the park about every other weekend now so I am starting to learn my way around fairly well. Looks like you had a good time as well.
Dale
Unread 03-04-2007, 05:59 PM   #5
TMXONR
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Yea, its awesome.
I just went up there with one of my friends, and when we cought up with some other guys with XJ's.
'87 XJ: Front 3-link with coilovers, sits at 4.5" of lift | Custom front bumper | Custom rear bumper | Custom Rock Rails | Tow hooks and Rear hitch | Warn M8000 | Racing seats | Factory D44 in the rear | 33x12.50 Interco TrXus MT's on Mickey Thompson 15x8 Classic Lock's | 4.56 gears | ECTED's front and rear | RCV front axle shafts

Blue Jeep Club #244
TMXONR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #6
rustinh1
2004 TJ Wrangler 

We'll be there next weekend. Three XJs on 31s locked f/r and two TJs (one really built and one on its way!)

I'm hoping for a great time!
Unread 03-05-2007, 02:19 PM   #7
luckyjeeper

Hey guys, I really want to get out there but don't know anyone around here that wheels. I was a TJ owner but haven't had the opportunity to get my new JK out in the dirt yet, lemme know when you're heading down there again!
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"][B]Virescit Vulnere Virtus[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
luckyjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2007, 02:20 PM   #8
tcourdin

That place looks fun, I need to get there soon. I have only seen some of the park on TV and it looked hardcore, I was always scared to go there.
88 Wrangler, Rebuilt I6, NV3550,Atlas 2,B&M Shifter,38/38 Weber, Skyjacker Lift & Nitro Shocks & Stabilizer, Black Diamond Discos, 35 " Regul MT's & Outlaw 2 Alum Wheels, 4.88 Gears, Dana 35 & Super 35 kit & Detroit Soft Locker, Dana 30 & Superior Axles & Detroit Soft Locker & No Disco, SRC Front & Rear Bumpers, SRC Side Armor, Warn XD 9000 I Winch & In Cab Controls, OR Fab Tire & Can Carrier, Rock Hard 4x4 Full Cage, Hood Rack & Hi Lift & AX, Outland Seats, KC & Silverstar.
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #9
Weekender1969
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjeeper
Hey guys, I really want to get out there but don't know anyone around here that wheels. I was a TJ owner but haven't had the opportunity to get my new JK out in the dirt yet, lemme know when you're heading down there again!
Keep an eye on this place, http://arkansascrawlers.com/main/

There is a forum where we have all the trail rides posted. Come ride with us one weekend and see if our club is right for ya, and I'm sure it will be, then you can join us. I just joined last month and I love having folks to wheel with on a regular basis. The club is not expensive and a bunch of fun and family oriented folks that like to wheel, quite a few from Little Rock area. Or club serves as trail guides at the park as well so there is usually something going on at least one or two weekends a month.

If you enjoy the park, I reccomend buying the $250 yearly membership. It allows you to wheel all you want the rest of the year.

If you are intrested, shoot me a PM and I'll send ya my fono # and we can talk about it. Besides, I'm ready to see another JK get dirty

Dale
Unread 03-05-2007, 06:33 PM   #10
Weekender1969
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustinh1
We'll be there next weekend. Three XJs on 31s locked f/r and two TJs (one really built and one on its way!)

I'm hoping for a great time!
I'll be there Saturday taking the family, well part of it, out for some wheeling. Maybe I'll even get the wife to drive some .

I'll keep an eye on the next weekend and post back later next week and maybe we can have a little mini jeep forum run .

Anyone else intrested?

I aint gonna be able to keep up with you folks being locked, but I'll give it hell trying .
Unread 03-05-2007, 06:41 PM   #11
Weekender1969
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin
That place looks fun, I need to get there soon. I have only seen some of the park on TV and it looked hardcore, I was always scared to go there.
Aint no reason for you to be scared, other than breaking that dana turdy five. Your rig is built way more than mine and I go as much as I can.

It is a pretty awesome time and a lot of good folks to wheel with.

Come on down!!!
Unread 03-06-2007, 08:19 AM   #12
luckyjeeper

I've to get my sway bar discos in and on first, so I'll keep an eye out on the website and PM you when i'm comin' down, thanks!!
Unread 03-06-2007, 11:00 AM   #13
luckyjeeper

btw, i've got a mostly stock X rig but 33's on, got hooks, got tow strap (need treesaver), got basic firstaid etc. and once I get some discos on, what else would I need? no lockers on mine, what trails would I qualify for out there? I'd hate to be on the bunny slopes, but this is also my daily driver, so don't want to get into toooooo much trouble. I did a bit of offroad in my TJ with 31 BFG ATs but never made it out to superlift.

Any advice?
Unread 03-06-2007, 12:36 PM   #14
xyz123
Super Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjeeper
Their is a group in Little Rock..the Little Rock Rock Crawlers..PM me and I can get you some contact info..or they might have the contact info for them at the park; I know a guy that is a member..
xyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2007, 12:40 PM   #15
xyz123
Super Senior Member

Also check the park's website out..I think they're are some requirement as far as fire extinguisers, tow hooks, etc..but I can't remember for sure; its been quite a while since I looked at their site..
xyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.