Southern NH trail ride - June 19, 2010 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Southern NH trail ride - June 19, 2010

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille

Unread 06-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Southern NH trail ride - June 19, 2010

We had a club camp-n-wheel this weekend on some private land in Southern NH. It was another one for the record books. Carnage on Saturday included 3 snapped axle shafts, broken ball joints, popped bead, severely bent tie rod, broken leaf spring mount, and broken leaf spring. Here's the footage:

YouTube - June 2010 Trail Ride

Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

nice ride!

Not gonna lie....I miss the wheeling in NH....only went a few times before I drove the TJ to the desert though....I should go sometime when I'm back up there for a holiday.

But then again, I doubt ma's patriot would fair too well.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2010, 10:49 PM   #3
mikeb683
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Great pics and video i haven't wheeled NH for over a year now but i always get in my fair share of snowmobiling there
Unread 07-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #4
Prouzy
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Makes me miss home....... A little
[COLOR="Red"][B]RJC #449[/B][/COLOR]
Prouzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.