Some wheeling Pics (Badlands) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Some wheeling Pics (Badlands)

Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 04-02-2005, 06:17 PM   #1
TJRubicon

Some wheeling Pics (Badlands)

Hope this link works. A few pics from the badlands trip I took today. Met a club there and went ridin with them. Didn't really talk much, but maybe some of them are members here. Here's the link to the pics Badlands 4-2-5

BLUE JEEP CLUB MEMBER #128
TJRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2005, 06:20 PM   #2
Wondo

i like that last picture of the guys wrangler submerged...did he go through that tube or what? he get out alright?
Unread 04-02-2005, 06:27 PM   #3
TJRubicon

Yeah, he went through the tube and didn't make it very far as he exited His girlfriend (I think) didn't seem to pleased to go from dry to having a seat (jeep) full of water in a matter of seconds. He got strapped out by the XJ with no harm done.
Unread 04-02-2005, 06:36 PM   #4
TJRubicon

Here's his jeep draining all the water out...can't really tell, but his entire tub was full of water all the way to the door seals. Took a few to drain out..

Unread 04-02-2005, 10:04 PM   #5
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

Free car wash eh...lol looks like fun no damage at all on the last one, what about his distributor did he have to let it dry out at all???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marneaus
10 because you're awesomely conservative and bash all the liberals. hoorah!
www.offroadoverstock.com

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill--
DestructoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2005, 10:13 AM   #6
TJRubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructoJr
Free car wash eh...lol looks like fun no damage at all on the last one, what about his distributor did he have to let it dry out at all???
Nope, surprising enough it stayed running the entire time it was sittin in the water.
Unread 04-04-2005, 11:39 AM   #7
BlueJ

That is crazy! I'll bet those seats are gonna smell really good after that! LOL

Same stuff as most of ya got. =)
BlueJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 01:18 PM   #8
gregmondro

some very good looking pics. I like that Cherokee
99 Jeep XJ - NP231, SYE, 4.56's, Rear D44 w/ Detroit SoftLocker and a RockCrusher Diff Cover, 35x12.5 BFG A/Ts, RE 5.5" XD Lift, Skidrow TC Skid, ORT Rear Bumper + Carrier, Rigidco Front Winch Bumper + Steering Box Plate, Milemarker 8000 Winch, Rock Sliders, HD Currie Steering, Control Arm Skids, Goferit Tie Rod Flip Insert, Optima Red Top and a few other goodies...
FiveZeroFive
XJ 8.25 Rear End Disc Brake Conversion For Sale!
gregmondro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2005, 02:30 PM   #9
Tri_X_Troll
1986 MJ Comanche 

two words

"Wet Okole" then you don't have to worry about smelly seats
Unread 04-08-2005, 02:48 AM   #10
balloo93
Little Red Menace

1993 XJ Cherokee 

Didn't I see the same location in a NAXJA thread awhile back. A guy in a white XJ jumping into the pool from out of the pipe?

Looks like you guys had fun.

Specs in Profile.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/325707/1
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2406854/1
balloo93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2005, 10:01 AM   #11
TJRubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by balloo93
Didn't I see the same location in a NAXJA thread awhile back. A guy in a white XJ jumping into the pool from out of the pipe?

Looks like you guys had fun.
Probably, that location is kinda popular. Usually swarmed with quads during the summer. I was with NAXJA the first weekend of March for their Winterfest event. Goodtimes then too. I just happen to be a member over there too, but I'm not on there very often.....Cuase I'm always here
Unread 04-08-2005, 10:53 AM   #12
gmbtj

I like the water line on the spare tire on the red Jeep that was submerged.
Gun Metal Blue Jeep Club Member #1
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club Member #1 (President)
1999 Four Banga Wrangla - NO MORE!!!! -Going in 4.6L Stroker - TF 727 - Dana 300 HD
Teraflex 3T w/ OME's on 32" BFG M/T's
AtoZ Yaffy Style rocker guards l Tuffy Series II Security Console l Zirgo "S-Blade" electric fan l PSC Trail corners w/ LED's l Hella 500's l Expensive Sound System
gmbtj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.