Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Some wheeling Pics (Badlands)

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  gmbtj 
#1 ·
Hope this link works. A few pics from the badlands trip I took today. Met a club there and went ridin with them. Didn't really talk much, but maybe some of them are members here. Here's the link to the pics Badlands 4-2-5

#2 ·
i like that last picture of the guys wrangler submerged...did he go through that tube or what? he get out alright?

#3 ·
Yeah, he went through the tube and didn't make it very far as he exited :laugh: His girlfriend (I think) didn't seem to pleased to go from dry to having a seat (jeep) full of water in a matter of seconds. He got strapped out by the XJ with no harm done.

#4 ·
Here's his jeep draining all the water out...can't really tell, but his entire tub was full of water all the way to the door seals. Took a few to drain out..

#6 ·
DestructoJr said:
Free car wash eh...lol looks like fun no damage at all on the last one, what about his distributor did he have to let it dry out at all???
Nope, surprising enough it stayed running the entire time it was sittin in the water.

#8 ·
some very good looking pics. I like that Cherokee :D

#11 ·
balloo93 said:
Didn't I see the same location in a NAXJA thread awhile back. A guy in a white XJ jumping into the pool from out of the pipe?

Looks like you guys had fun.
Probably, that location is kinda popular. Usually swarmed with quads during the summer. I was with NAXJA the first weekend of March for their Winterfest event. Goodtimes then too. I just happen to be a member over there too, but I'm not on there very often.....Cuase I'm always here :D

#12 ·
I like the water line on the spare tire on the red Jeep that was submerged. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.