Sand Creek Trail Riding with my dog! *VID* - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Sand Creek Trail Riding with my dog! *VID*

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-15-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
pilot81906
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sand Creek Trail Riding with my dog! *VID*

http://youtu.be/2RYBv7kQPjI

Hope you guys enjoy as much as I did. BTW and of you guys had any problems riding around in sandy/rocky areas like this as far as mechanical/seal problems? A few guys mentioned to me that that area while fun, can be hard on my Jeep due to the sand...but I could've sworn that a Jeep is made for this . But I'm no mechanic. Sorry don't know how to embed the video..

Last edited by pilot81906; 08-15-2011 at 12:24 AM..
pilot81906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
igrok
2007 JK Wrangler 

Nice video. As for being hard on the Jeep, I didn't see anything that would be hard on a Jeep. Just be careful how fast you hit the water, while the depth was minimal, I've read stories on people hydro locking their rigs from the splash.

You should have driven over the camera - that would have been a nice shot.
Unread 08-18-2011, 12:05 AM   #3
pilot81906
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the reply. And yeah I agree, I don't think I will hurt anything out there..as long as I keep giving it a good hose off underneath when I get home. There will be more to come when my parents and brother come along in theirs!
pilot81906 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.