Rausch Creek Pictures - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Rausch Creek Pictures

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-12-2005, 09:34 PM   #16
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

the right rear tire is sliding out of the wheel well, you can see it sticking out farther than usual because when a d35 axle shaft breaks, because it is a c-clip axle the axleshavt is able to slide out of the axle housing.

Unread 04-12-2005, 10:33 PM   #17
Columbia TJ
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97TJGUZZY
the right rear tire is sliding out of the wheel well, you can see it sticking out farther than usual because when a d35 axle shaft breaks, because it is a c-clip axle the axleshavt is able to slide out of the axle housing.
AHHHHH the famous axle shaft breaking.... My friends did it, I was following him to go wheeling actually. I kept saying to my little brother (who I was taking out on his first wheeling trip ) that my friend's tire looked like it was sticking out further on the passenger side. When we stopped for gas we inspected it and sure enough, broke. Easy fix if you know how to weld....
Columbia TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2005, 06:58 PM   #18
Spartan302

Cool Pics. I'll be going to rausch creek next weekend. What trails did you take these pics on?
Spartan302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2005, 09:10 PM   #19
RockRunner85
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan302
Cool Pics. I'll be going to rausch creek next weekend. What trails did you take these pics on?
Blue Trail 3, Black Trail 6 (has the hill climb at the end where everbody broke)

Blue Trail 2 (was only 3 of us left so we took an easier trail, has 3" deep mud hole with bypass)

RE 3.5 SuperFlex & Front Trackbar / JKS 1.25" BL & MML / 35x12.5 MTRs on 15x8 AR-23s / Currie Anti-Rock / Jeeperman Bumpers / Rokmen Sliders / York OBA / Harbor Freight 8k Winch
RockRunner85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.