Pismo Beach Sand Dunes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Pismo Beach Sand Dunes

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-14-2005, 05:42 AM   #1
Jr KLR

Pismo Beach Sand Dunes

Gotta love living 15 min. from sand dunes that are right on the ocean. Here's a good pic that I couldn't pass up posting. Didn't break anything.

JB Super Shorty w/Tom Woods driveshaft, D30/D35 regeared to 4.10, MORE rear bumper, Skid Row Engine Skid and Gas tank Skid, Jeeperman Sliders, Warn steering skid, JKS Discos, Nth degree rear uppers, RE front track bar, RE adjustable superflex lower control arms, RE hand throttle, Tuffy center console, Magellean GPS w/mount, Hi-lift, Magnaflow muffler, dual tops.
Jr KLR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2005, 05:45 AM   #2
Jr KLR

Sorry for the small size, if anyone knows how to post bigger pics (I'm on photobucket.com) please let me know so I can do it right next time.

EDIT: somewhat fixed it, nevermind

JB Super Shorty w/Tom Woods driveshaft, D30/D35 regeared to 4.10, MORE rear bumper, Skid Row Engine Skid and Gas tank Skid, Jeeperman Sliders, Warn steering skid, JKS Discos, Nth degree rear uppers, RE front track bar, RE adjustable superflex lower control arms, RE hand throttle, Tuffy center console, Magellean GPS w/mount, Hi-lift, Magnaflow muffler, dual tops.
Unread 10-14-2005, 06:43 AM   #3
yesterdaylight
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I love it.
Green Jeep Club Member #172
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club Member # 23
Green 1995 4 Banger
If only my pocket was as green as my Jeep :D
yesterdaylight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2005, 11:39 AM   #4
mihighcherokee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr KLR
Gotta love living 15 min. from sand dunes that are right on the ocean. Here's a good pic that I couldn't pass up posting. Didn't break anything.

wow

nice shot
mihighcherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2005, 02:32 PM   #5
CBlakeNS

That is nuts, how fast were you goin?!
CBlakeNS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2005, 03:25 AM   #6
Jr KLR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
That is nuts, how fast were you goin?!
I stayed in second gear, so I want to say only about 25-30 mph. The picture makes it look like I just launched, I love it. I don't think I'll be trying anything like this again, Jeeps seem like they're made to stick to the trails.

Unread 10-18-2005, 01:14 PM   #7
SirGCal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr KLR
Sorry for the small size, if anyone knows how to post bigger pics (I'm on photobucket.com) please let me know so I can do it right next time.
Actually, that size (640x480) is perfect for the web. Big enough to see without being annoyingly huge for some people.

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2005, 02:26 PM   #8
RuggedJeep

Ive seen too many Dana 30 housing bend and brake in half by people jumping their jeeps. You got lucky. Nice shot though !
Unread 10-18-2005, 03:23 PM   #9
aqua jeep force

that is flippin awesome!!
aqua jeep force is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2005, 08:56 PM   #10
treeofliberty

Great pic! You don't get much more offroad than "airborn". Say hello to the Dukes of Pismo.

... but that's just a little bit more than the law will allow...

2004 Wrangler Unlimited, 4.0L auto, 4" Teraflex lift, 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MT/R's on MT Classic II wheels, ARB's front and rear, 4.56 gears, York OBA, Milemarker E9000 Winch, Shrockworks Rocksliders, KOZ Offroad Rear Bumper, Skid Row Engine Skid, Bestop soft half doors, Raingler Pet Nets
treeofliberty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2005, 12:07 AM   #11
grandman97
Web Wheeler

wow thats awesome... but i've heard jeeps dont like leaving the ground... i guess since ya landed in soft sand its not that bad though
grandman97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2005, 10:55 PM   #12
483Fitter
1993 YJ Wrangler 

pismo is always good fun
483Fitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2005, 10:35 PM   #13
bloke279

all to you! i wouldnt have the balls to jump my baby like that1 I know how pismo is tho...ad all i can say its a lot of fun!
bloke279 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2005, 10:22 PM   #14
DcR41

looks like a shot from a movie
DcR41 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2005, 02:21 AM   #15
tvisXJ
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Man that had me laughing for a while. Nice shot. I live about 2 1/2 hours from Pismo.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.