Ouray Jamboree/Moab - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Ouray Jamboree/Moab

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-05-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
trw
2011 JK Wrangler 

Ouray Jamboree/Moab

I spent 2 weeks in Ouray and Moab. In Ouray I attended the Jeep Jamboree and ran their trails for 2 days, in which afterward I skipped over to Moab for the remainder of the trip.

I didn't do anything real hardcore or aggressive though, so if you're looking for that, look elsewhere. I did, however, get to see some amazing scenery, and managed to snag 1,789 pictures, which I'm not even close to finished (or half way finished) going through, but I will post what I have uploaded so far.

Below are some highlight shots, but you can view my entire album here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45871369@N05/

1978 Jeep CJ-7 - 304 V8, TH400 auto and quadratrac
2007 Jeep Liberty - Mother's Jeep, BFG ATs and....mud?
trw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2011, 06:54 AM   #2
unlblkrubi
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I was at Ouray and Moab in early August, sure looks a lot cooler.

Unread 10-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #3
jacked98up
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Hey! we were out in Moab last week too. Drove across Colorado on Hiway 50 and came back on I70. The leaves were beautiful, in Colorado that is.
jacked98up is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #4
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

beautiful pics...was a lot hotter this summer when I was in Moab...
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Funny, just last night I was searching for Jeep photos on Flicker with my AppleTV, and I ran into some of your pictures. Great shots! Looks like a fun trip. Thanks for sharing them.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.