MSJ New Years Run, Superlift ORV (Hot Springs AR) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > MSJ New Years Run, Superlift ORV (Hot Springs AR)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 01-07-2012, 04:41 AM   #1
95ZeeJay
2005 LJ Wrangler 

MSJ New Years Run, Superlift ORV (Hot Springs AR)

Midsouth Jeeps members decided to start the New Year off right by doing what we love the most. Some folks went to HawkPride in Alabama, but a nice little wad of us took the trek to Superlift, our go-to park. It's about 3-3.5 hours from Memphis area. Some went on Thursday, most of us went Friday, and a few tirckled in on Saturday. All in all, probably about 8-10 Jeeps and one Toyota in attendance.

Annyhoo, the weather was rather nice for January so everybody took their doors off for a good ol' weekend long ride. Everybody had a good time and only one rig had problems enough to have to sit out the weekend (carburator failure in a CJ5). Everything else was minor and fixed within an hour. Even a rolled TJ was able to get patched up enough to finish out the night.

I ran out of camera memory on Friday and had to delete a lot of the early pics, but bought another SD card for the rest of the weekend. The silver ZJ is mine, and we had my boyfriend's family with us (or otherwise rig-hopping) after the CJ broke.

pics here, videos are all towards the end:
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y77...Run%202011-12/

52 Willys CJ3a: stock-ish (his)**95 ZJ Laredo 4.0: removable doors, longarm, 8.8 rear, leaks, squeaks, dents, dings, etc (ours)**03 TJ Rubicon: longarm, body lift, 33" Duratracs- SOLD**05 LJ Rubicon: stock (MINE!)
95ZeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
jakeWI
1996 XJ Cherokee 

looks like a great time. always wanted to get down there to that park.

Jeep Buildhttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...hwoods-958674/
jakeWI is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.