Moab!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Moab!!

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 10-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Moab!!

Finally made it out to some of the places I have only seen in video and pics.....It is more AWESOME than pics can ever tell. Here is a little proof I did Hells Revenge and Golden Spike. We (www.coloradofourwheelers.org) did several other trails but here is me on the more famous spots!!!

DAMN I LOVE MOAB!!!

6.7 HEMI, ProRock 60's, Atlas 4 speed t-case, on board air, Teraflex long arm plus ACOS, 37 inch Maxxis Trepadors, 5.38 gears, AEV bumper, Custom AEV hood, Warn 9.5, Nemesis aluminum sliders and fenders, Or-Fab front cage, Poly Performance rear cage, Hutchinson Beadlocks, PJ rear bumper, HD Teraflex track bars, tantrum rock lights, woods shafts, corbeau LG-1 seats, Chaser Trailer........TIME TO PLAY!!! Colorado Jeep Club member #177
Brent_f70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
bigj1974
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I've never been to Moab, but this thing has always intrigued me....it seems like everyone would just lose their entire backend to the rocks.

love the pics!
bigj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
Flatbroke
Web Wheeler

outstanding pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRussoX
Haha

I actually look at a Jeepers nuts to see how informed they are. Ditch your nuts man!

Russo
Flatbroke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #4
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Oh come on, there has got to be more pics than that.......

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2008, 06:24 PM   #5
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'm with Jeffro....let's see some more!

I dig the first two. Thats the first time I've seen that obstacle not look so freakin' intimidating and makes me feel my Jeep could make it. It was things like that that kept me from trying Hell's Revenge.

I want to move to Grand Junction, CO. just a short drive to Moab and not too far from Ouray.
Unread 10-10-2008, 07:44 AM   #6
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

I will have to upload them to photobucket...outa room on my other accounts but that will have to wait b/c photobucket can't get through the filter on my work computer!! I will post more of the whole trip tomorrow.
6.7 HEMI, ProRock 60's, Atlas 4 speed t-case, on board air, Teraflex long arm plus ACOS, 37 inch Maxxis Trepadors, 5.38 gears, AEV bumper, Custom AEV hood, Warn 9.5, Nemesis aluminum sliders and fenders, Or-Fab front cage, Poly Performance rear cage, Hutchinson Beadlocks, PJ rear bumper, HD Teraflex track bars, tantrum rock lights, woods shafts, corbeau LG-1 seats, Chaser Trailer........TIME TO PLAY!!! Colorado Jeep Club member #177
Unread 10-18-2008, 02:35 PM   #7
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Finally got the videos and pics posted....

Hells Gate video
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...4728_Brent.flv

Golden Crack video
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...4765_Brent.flv

Poison Spider video
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...4745_Brent.flv

PICTURES

Unread 10-18-2008, 02:48 PM   #8
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Cool vids. Did you get a bit of a pucker on Hells Gate? I would have..

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2008, 10:37 PM   #9
FL 4.0L

That was edge of your seat stuff!! Thanks!
Unread 10-19-2008, 08:18 AM   #10
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Great vids.
Unread 10-19-2008, 08:38 AM   #11
gratefulneal

Excellent pics and video

That was great....I'm sure you had a good time....thanks for sharing the pics and video....wow....!

Awesome Jeep -
gratefulneal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2008, 11:31 AM   #12
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

This is the "trail" going to the back side of hells gate.......Looks kinda like a water park ride in this pic!!! The pic doesn't show the grade very well but look at my tow hooks there trying to point down!!!

Unread 10-22-2008, 01:38 PM   #13
vtjeepguy97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

that is a great looking jeep
vtjeepguy97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #14
DeepSky
2007 JK Wrangler 

Wow, those pictures are amazing. Moab looks awesome...I"m jealous.
DeepSky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2008, 07:08 AM   #15
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Beautiful! Thanks for the post.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.