JGW (Jeff's Gone Wheeling) @ The Badlands: Jeffery 2.0 Shake Down Run. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > JGW (Jeff's Gone Wheeling) @ The Badlands: Jeffery 2.0 Shake Down Run.

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 03-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #16
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRay View Post
Great report and pics Jeffro. Looks like a great day of wheelin at the Badlands.

Jeffery the Jeep looks like a very capable wheelin rig, congrats. Great choice using the 4BT Cummins. Looks like the VE pump has had some tweaking to make some smoke.
Yea it has. I did a he341 turbo, 3400rpm spring and a stage 2 Denny T's fuel pin. I want 400lbs at the wheels when I get done with him.

Unread 03-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #17
Longlegs
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like fun. Mine should be ready to go in a week or so. I have only used my Badlands season pass once since I got it in December.
Longlegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #18
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Great to hear ur going with 33s. You should really go with 305/70/16 size tires.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2013, 09:34 PM   #19
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
Great to hear ur going with 33s. You should really go with 305/70/16 size tires.
All the extra width would give me is control arm rubbing.....

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2013, 08:32 AM   #20
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

View our trip, via Everytrail.com

You can change the view by clicking on the Satellite button, upper right. I read the stats better by clicking the Info button inside the stat's box. You can also zoom in.

It was the first time I used that app.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 03-18-2013, 04:45 PM   #21
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I was hoping to see some photos posted up from someone else who was on the trip.....anyone, anyone?

Unread 03-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #22
ksilovich
1998 TJ Wrangler 

U saw all mine on FB lol sry. I forgot my camera. I was sleep deprived.
Unread 03-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #23
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksilovich View Post
U saw all mine on FB lol sry. I forgot my camera. I was sleep deprived.
I'll forgive you....this time, but not in Moab.

Here's Kevin's pics....I'll post 'em, if he won't.

Hey, I'm in two of them!

Unread 03-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #24
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

These vids from Red Trail, around the quarry, down the creek, back to the quarry, then to Orange Trail.

That's it, I'm finally done with the photos and vids......until next time.

Unread 03-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #25
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wow... Kevin has a cool Jeep! Very cool indeed.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #26
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogie
Wow... Kevin has a cool Jeep! Very cool indeed.
That he does..... can't wait to see it on Escalator, in Moab.

Unread 04-30-2013, 07:11 AM   #27
Holaday
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Great recap. I have never ventured over to Badlands and I think it is about 4 hours from me.

Looks like a lot of fun though! I had always thought it was all mud
Holaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2014, 02:57 PM   #28
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I was looking at videos and realized that I was having more fun a year ago, than I am today.....well, I did take the wife shooting today, so that was fun, but it's still not wheeling.

Unread 03-27-2014, 05:47 PM   #29
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Again that's just a cool Jeep! It really must be fun to drive something like that. So it went to Moab?

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2014, 07:19 AM   #30
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogie View Post
Again that's just a cool Jeep! It really must be fun to drive something like that. So it went to Moab?
Yes it did. We had a great time. A couple of older ladies chased us down in Moab, they just had to take a photo of Jeffery.

My Moab Report is here, if you haven't seen it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.