Iron Rock Offroad Customer Appreciation 2011 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Iron Rock Offroad Customer Appreciation 2011

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-11-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Iron Rock Offroad Customer Appreciation 2011

IRO has an annual customer appreciation weekend in gilert at the iron range every year and so far, ive made every one. this year however, i didnt have my xj and wheeled the zj. i will say crawling with an auto is amazing over a manual. no clutch juggling, no worrying about roasting the clutch, life is just easier..haha.

we convoyed up on friday afternoon. it was me in my zj, a wk, an xk, 2 xjs, a jk and an f150. pretty good sized convoy. we headed off fighting traffic the whole way up.

ahhh, minnesota, always construction..and that ******* that does 10mph under

stopped at walmart for supplies..

heading back out

then went to sleep and woke up and started wheeling.

accidently got on an atv trail so we bombed around on the hills

good ol iron ore mud

got sideways when it slid, back end lifted up, her first time wheeling, didnt know to gas it

testing the discos with bumpstops..not bad at all

Unread 09-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

RIP electric fan and welcome all the cooling system headaches on this jeep haha

sean gettin it

unibody damage

doing some core trails

and then left to go home

on the way home, that jk kept having cooling system issues and he ended up having to stay in a hotel and hes now gotta figure out how to get it the 250 miles home. tried a new efan, topped off coolant, purged the air out of the system and still overheats like crazy. his gf has a ton more pics ill post up later.

enjoy

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.