Hard Rock, Ocala, FL 3/9/2011 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Hard Rock, Ocala, FL 3/9/2011

Poison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 03-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
Mlehnert85
2009 JK Wrangler 

Hard Rock, Ocala, FL 3/9/2011

This was our first time at Hard Rock in Ocala, FL and let me just say this is unlike anything we have found so far in Florida. We went on a Wednesday and were basically the only people out there. Other than running into a few guys from the Orlando Jeep Club way up at the entrance, we didn't see anybody else the whole time. Since it was our first time there it was fun to explore and see what there was to do. Here are a few pictures we managed to take.

'06 TJ 42RLE, 3" Currie Front Springs, 2.25" Rear Budget Boost, 1.25" BL, 1" MML, 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's, 32x11.5 Wild Country XTX Sport, Besttop Safari Top, Besttop Tonneau Cover, Hella 500 Driving Lights, Herculiner Interior, MetalCloak Front Bumper........Blue Jeep Member #365
Mlehnert85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
Mlehnert85
2009 JK Wrangler 

I was leading as we were driving around.....we had been getting out and looking at every obstacle before we tried it to make sure it was right for us to try.....the one time we didn't look happened to be the worst time....I went down this

about 70 feet of elevation change at a 40 degree angle without a plan of attack is not fun im laughing now but it was not smart and definitely made the butt hole pucker!

'06 TJ 42RLE, 3" Currie Front Springs, 2.25" Rear Budget Boost, 1.25" BL, 1" MML, 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's, 32x11.5 Wild Country XTX Sport, Besttop Safari Top, Besttop Tonneau Cover, Hella 500 Driving Lights, Herculiner Interior, MetalCloak Front Bumper........Blue Jeep Member #365
Unread 03-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #3
Mlehnert85
2009 JK Wrangler 

All in all it was a great day....
Unread 03-14-2011, 07:10 PM   #4
happymudder10
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Nice! PM me next time you go I live about 45 min. from there
Unread 03-17-2011, 08:49 PM   #5
ucfgto
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymudder10 View Post
Nice! PM me next time you go I live about 45 min. from there
Will do....we just got hooked up with the Clermotn Jeep club and will be doing frequent trail rides around Central Flrodia.
2010 Wrangler Sport M6 16" MB72 wheels, 35" Duratrac tires, 2.5" Rough Country Lift Kit, Hella Black Magic Driving Lights mounted on Rugged Ridge Windshield Mounts, 4.56 gears, F/R Trutracs, Sleeves and gussets, and more.......
Clermont Jeep Club
ucfgto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #6
MxM
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I have never seen this many hills in florida. you could almost call those mountains! Awesome pics!
MxM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
jimmyzzer
2006 LJ Wrangler 

post next time you go.you missed the best hill in there.when you go in from the white house down off to the right where the mud hole is.

jimmyzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #8
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

hard to believe that is Florida...looks fun
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.