Guanxi Taiwan Offroad Competition. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Guanxi Taiwan Offroad Competition.

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
T-Jay
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Guanxi Taiwan Offroad Competition.

We took 3rd place

T-Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
nwiTJdave

Awesome job! Looks like a blast!

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
SirGCal

Someone seriously needs to add grab-handles to their cage before someone else loses a hand... And before you say "He'd/I'd move it if we rolled... No you wouldn't".. I've seen it all to often before. You need handles and add them in a comfortable spot to avoid them repeating this.

I just had yet another very good friend go through this exact scenario... And he had grab handles but he put them too far forward and was too 'lazy' to move them back... This was the result (Warning: there are some somewhat graphic pictures on the later pages showing the hand, first page is just talk though).

http://www.krawltex.com/forums/viewt...hp?f=35&t=4200

The rest was interesting but I lost my stomach watching the guy hold onto the rail like that and couldn't finish. Too many friend's fingers/hands...

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 01:40 AM   #4
T-Jay
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Funny you should mention. I totally agree. My buddy is fabing some handles as I write this reply. Believe it or not the jeep is already all fixed up! You can't even tell we rolled it lol. Parts and labor are pretty cheap here in taiwan.

Sent from Magnum P.I.'s ferrari. I really wish he would put some socks on. those loafers are stinky.
T-Jay is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.