A Good Friday @ The Cliffs - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > A Good Friday @ The Cliffs

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 04-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #16
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've got a few of the video's up, on my webpage. Haven't gotten any on YouTube yet.

Here's the link

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #17
2feido
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I'm here!!!!!! It's me, that Chris guy!
2feido is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #18
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2feido View Post
Welcome aboard to the "other" Chris guy!
Unread 04-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #19
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2feido View Post
The last vid is loading on my webpage, as I type this. There are 14 of them.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 04-08-2012, 07:54 PM   #20
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

The videos look great Jeff. Keep them coming!
Unread 04-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #21
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

They're hitting YouTube now.....but not in order.

Unread 04-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #22
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 04-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #23
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Excellent report Jeff, and great job editing those pics! I'm glad to hear that the Cliffs has dried up some, normally that place is a mudfest! However, some of those mud spraying pics you took of everyone turned out amazing, I love how you only HDR the pics just enough to enhance and sharpen the images, I'm not a fan of heavily HDR'd pics where they look like cartoons.

Here's my best crack at HDR taken at the Cliffs a couple years ago, your rubi reminds me a lot like Drew's red 06 rubicon in front of my jeep...
hdr.jpg  

IndyORV
B2CARPEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #24
19OlllllllO41
Jeep Addict

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Fantastic pics guys, looks like it was an awesome day!!
'04 WJ
The Past:
'83 CJ7, '92 YJ, '00 XJ, '99 TJ, '05 TJ Rubicon (Impact Orange)
19OlllllllO41 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #25
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN View Post
Excellent report Jeff, and great job editing those pics! I'm glad to hear that the Cliffs has dried up some, normally that place is a mudfest! However, some of those mud spraying pics you took of everyone turned out amazing, I love how you only HDR the pics just enough to enhance and sharpen the images, I'm not a fan of heavily HDR'd pics where they look like cartoons.

Here's my best crack at HDR taken at the Cliffs a couple years ago, your rubi reminds me a lot like Drew's red 06 rubicon in front of my jeep...
Nicely done. I just wanted the HDR to bring out the details hidden in the shadows. I'm not sure home often I'll be able to find The Cliffs dry, but I'll go again......when it is, and I have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19OlllllllO41 View Post
Fantastic pics guys, looks like it was an awesome day!!
Thanks, we had a great time. Didn't know the park real well so we were "lost" most of the time. We knew trail run made a loop, so we followed it and took some side trails from time to time. Next time out there will probably be more bushes and trees in bloom....making it harder to find my way around. I need to get me a GPS unit.

Unread 04-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #26
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I had to watch a few vids before bed.....I should have sweet dreams now.

Unread 04-16-2012, 03:43 AM   #27
bojang
2005 TJ Wrangler 

They should have maps in the office. Not the greatest, but they give you an idea.

Freedom from nags, cranks, government, do-gooders, control-freaks and idiots is all that I ask for.

Never trust a lumpy fart.
bojang is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2012, 06:57 AM   #28
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

A vague idea.....LOL.

Unread 04-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #29
shortstax33
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Next trip is Sunday the 22nd!! Just saying. =D

"And if anyone's curious, the answer is yes. I drink beer before/during all mechanical surgery on my vehicles. " - yours truly.
shortstax33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #30
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstax33 View Post
Next trip is Sunday the 22nd!! Just saying. =D
On call, just saying.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.