Getting muddy in Central Victoria. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Getting muddy in Central Victoria.

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 03-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
doosh
2010 JK Wrangler 

Getting muddy in Central Victoria.

A few pics from a mud session on the weekend. This was the first time we'd been wheelin with another 4wd - so much more fun!
This is by a lake in central Victoria. I got stuck once, my friend in the Patrol twice. We both got hung up on our diffs in the same spot.

Bogged! Those bald street tyres will get you nowhere!

Jeep to the rescue.

Having a go at the same section - let's see if the Jeep can make it through.

Easy!

This much fun should be illegal.

Girlfriend's first time in 4wd. Drove around the edges a bit and gradually made her way in as her confidence grew.

She had an absolute ball.

The aftermath.

Drove two and a half hours home like this.

My new phone / computer wallpaper.

doosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2011, 07:20 AM   #2
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

looks like fun going through a mud puddle a couple times lol. What else yalls area got to offer?
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #3
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Australia looks so awesome. The spiders there freak me out though.

And I think I have seen pictures of bigger ones also.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
doosh
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99goldxj View Post
Australia looks so awesome. The spiders there freak me out though.
And I think I have seen pictures of bigger ones also.
Haha, I don't know what it's like in the US but large, poisonous spiders are a common occurence. Checking the bedsheets before you get in, and giving your clothes a good shake before putting them on becomes a habit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
looks like fun going through a mud puddle a couple times lol. What else yalls area got to offer?
It might look a bit lame for more experienced guys, but this was our first "real" bit of wheelin, and yep, we had a ball!
I live in Melbourne, so there's not much nearby. There's a variety of tracks within a few hundred km though - we're keen to hit the high country when the snow starts falling.
doosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.