Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Feb 21, 2010 - N. GA Ride - Anderson Creek Trail to Amicolala Falls State Park

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  crazyak 
#1 ·
I'm starting this thread for the trail ride some of the Georgia JK'ers (and a couple of TJ's and a YJ) completed today. It was a fun day with all kinds of different obstacles and even though outside temp was close to 60 we still found some ice and snow. We had a fun time getting a 1,000 mile Goodyear SRA clad JK through everything. YJ lost 4WD in the first creek crossing... then got stuck so I pulled him a few times! Good day!

Couple photos from various participates...

My rig, cell phone photo post run...

See less See more
#2 ·
From another forum member...

Here are a couple of our pictures...I am at work so I don't have much time. I will get more out there soon!

#12 ·
Maps anyone?

Does anyone have a map of this route or some GPS waypoints? I am looking at camping in this area in May. I like to photograph the many waterfalls in the area and drive the Jeep/Forest Service trails too. This will be my first trip to the area with my JK the last time I had my F250 FX4. That truck was way too big for the roads up there.

Thanks,

Chili_p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.