Crawl 4 the Cure 2014 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Crawl 4 the Cure 2014

Advance Adapters SYE KitsCustom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 07-29-2014, 06:52 PM   #1
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Crawl 4 the Cure 2014

Every year we have a fundraiser for the MS society at the OHV park in Gilbert, MN. This year was just as awesome!

When we hit this scenery, I know im in for a good weekend!

Camp all set up

Day 1:

Orange frog

I went through 5 quarts of power steering fluid before calling it a day around 2pm my parents were bringing me up a new box, cant thank them enough! They were already coming up that friday and I noticed the leak friday morning. Brand new reman box, seal above pitman arm was faulty and pisssed out fluid.

Day 2: Started the day with the ladies run, didnt make it to the first trail and this happened

women..

my gf driving

Parents did a little riding in their new xterra

Then they hopped in my jeep and we wheeled

UA alley

Unread 07-29-2014, 06:52 PM   #2
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Blew a bead

It was very sketchy jacking it up where it was so I ran the trail came around and pulled his jeep back and kept tension on the strap so the jeep didnt fall

Got spare on then this

winched him off

offroad traffic jam

Ski jump

again zj

Loaded for home

Got 50 miles south and were filling up and my gf noticed my tire looked bad, holy **** glad she did! I got new tires at home just didnt have time to put them on!

All in all it was a great weekend minus the steering box issue. Got some videos I still gotta find time to put together, more pics to come too!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.