The Cliffs.....Labor Day 2012 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > The Cliffs.....Labor Day 2012

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 09-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #16
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_f150 View Post
Leaddog whats next for your JK?
It was a blast running with this crew! Lots of fun!

As for my JK, it desperately needs new bumpers. Hopefully those are a couple weeks off and it can look like a respectable Jeep again.

Unread 09-05-2012, 05:42 PM   #17
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadDog View Post
It was a blast running with this crew! Lots of fun!

As for my JK, it desperately needs new bumpers. Hopefully those are a couple weeks off and it can look like a respectable Jeep again.
Which bumpers are you looking at for your JK.
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #18
LeadDog
2008 JK Wrangler 

A buddy of mine has a guy that makes custom ones. He's never made ones for a JK, so my Rubi will be the guinea pig for them. Can't wait to drop it off so he can measure it all out.
Unread 09-07-2012, 08:09 AM   #19
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Jeff, haven't seen you TJ for a while but wow, I love the look of it.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #20
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99goldxj View Post
Jeff, haven't seen you TJ for a while but wow, I love the look of it.
Thanks. I can't wait until I can complete stage 3.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #21
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I can't wait to take my girl friend out to Badlands. Down to a few things to fix before I go back out (wheel bearing units at least, would like to get leaf springs fixed or replaced). She enjoys trying new things (this year I got her to like kayaking, shoot guns, and many other things). I can't wait for the relationship to grow to the next stage (maybe by the end of the year). I might not be able to get a lift kit for my XJ for a while.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.