Bundy Hill off road park, May 4th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Bundy Hill off road park, May 4th

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-20-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
Jeeper4life88
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Bundy Hill off road park, May 4th

Overall it was a great trip, my breakage was a little more than I had intended (messed up my tranny, and it claimed a front caliper) A stock TJ on 30's is pretty capable! Anyway heres some photos..
Group 1 for the day..

I had to ****..

More people had to ****..

We are still waiting on Marlon but we get a text saying he is gonna be a bit. So we hit the trails. I took the lead..
Hey look a 2013 10th anniversary Jeep Wrangler Rubicon..I want one of those!

Stopped on the trail for something I can't remember but I took a picture of my Jeep

Ah yeah, lets not go this way..

2004 Jeep Liberty- BFG A/T's and some skid's and tow hooks, otherwise pretty much stock.
Jeeper4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
Jeeper4life88
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Let me turn around..

Yarr!

This way is better, follow me guys..

Down through the puddle..

and out..you guys got it?

Jeep number 1 has it..

and number 2...good lets move on

and we forge ahead more..

Hey Marlon is back up in the parking lot, lets go meet him..but wait some puddles to play in..

Motha Fawkin pimp like Chambord right there..

Ok Marlons here..

You lead for awhile though dude..

Minutes later, I somehow end back up in the lead and ****...

Ok thanks for the tug out..

then seconds later..it happens again..not as much water this time though

thanks again for the strap on man..

At one point I end up getting hung up again, but ended up winching myself out due other jeeps getting stuck besides us. Its a bad trail..Ok lets get off the "mild to wild" trail peeps..

dicking around in the common area..

2004 Jeep Liberty- BFG A/T's and some skid's and tow hooks, otherwise pretty much stock.
Unread 05-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #3
Jeeper4life88
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The two TJ's..

The uni bodies join in..

More common area photos

Yeah people are starting to break...little did I know I was half broken when I tried to leave..

All and all I had a really great time, just cost me a little more than I had intended but thats part of wheeling right? I hope you enjoyed the photos, might be awhile before I'm able to get back out..

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.