Bald Moutain above Shaver Lake, Ca. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Bald Moutain above Shaver Lake, Ca.

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 01-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
AJeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Bald Moutain above Shaver Lake, Ca.

This trail is open year round. It is mild for stock 4 wheelers or you can play on big rocks for some extreme rock crawling. As you see in the video, during the winter the snow is deep, better bring a few capable rigs. Just in case. The trail itself is only about 5 miles long its a loop. Meaning it ends back where you started but it can take all day or a half a day depending on how much you want to play around.

This trail leads up to an old fire look out. Not many of them left here in California. I believe the elevation at the top is around 8000 feet. The veiw is amazing and the air is clean. Great place to do a day run or go camping. There is even lodging and resturants at Shaver Lake, for those who dont care to rough it.

Here are a few pictures of the summer time from the top.
dscn1445.jpg

dad-dave-skaggs-my-jeep-left-right.jpg

rachel-sandy-dads-jeep.jpg

There are many trails around this area. Most of the other trails your rig needs to be built and be ready for body damage.

BLACK JEEP SOCIETY
AJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.